The ingenious learning system from www.Büffeln.Net for the amateur radio exams class A and E.
As in an intelligent index card system, the Büffeln.Net learning system repeats all exam questions from the official questionnaire. Our system will primarily repeat the questions that you have answered incorrectly until you are sure of the subject matter for your exam. The Büffeln.Net Lern-O-Meter helps you to keep a better eye on your learning progress.
In Germany, the possession of amateur radio equipment and the reception of amateur radio broadcasts is permitted for everyone, but proof of special knowledge must be available for active participation in the amateur radio service (broadcasting). There are basically two different classes, class E (beginners) and class A (advanced).
The questionnaire was taken from the Federal Network Agency's website and is published with its approval.
Despite regular and careful checks, we cannot guarantee that the questions at hand are up to date. If necessary, please inform yourself at www.Bundesnetzagentur.de.
This is how we prepare you for your exam easily and efficiently:
• Learn all of the questions in the exam or individual chapters
• Monitor your learning progress at all times
• Test your knowledge in exam mode under the conditions of a real exam
• Finding questions and answers
• You can mark individual questions and then study them separately
• Stay up to date with the automatic online question update
• Synchronize your learning success online with www.Büffeln.Net. This gives you the opportunity to study for your exam with multiple devices and take your learning progress with you wherever you go
• With the discount voucher you secure a price reduction for an exam topic on Büffeln.Net
• Customize your learning experience through a variety of setting options
• You can go buffalo anywhere, the app also works offline