Lesido is a digital picture book library with integrated video chat. This makes it easy for parents and grandparents to read their grandchildren's favorite books remotely. Or of course, as usual, in person. The Lesido library contains high-quality picture books from well-known publishers in Germany and around the world.
Why reading aloud over a distance is a good idea
- Foster early childhood development: Reading aloud encourages creativity, concentration and a host of other skills that are central to a child's development.
- Relief for parents in everyday life: Grandparents can relieve parents - even spontaneously during an important call in the home office or for a relaxation break in the evening.
- Experience closeness despite distance: grandparents and aunt far away? Mum or dad often on business trips? There are many reasons not to read. With Lesido you can still read together - anytime and anywhere.
What can the Lesido app do?
- Access to a huge number of selected, high-quality picture books from renowned publishers in Germany and around the world
- Video chat function for joint, synchronous selection and reading of suitable books
- An age-tailored and prioritized library to quickly select books from the right age bracket and interests
- In addition to grandparents, you are welcome to invite your aunt and uncle for selected readings for a tele-babysitting unit
- Lesido is constantly evolving - please write us your wishes and ideas