Absolutely minimum perfect interface that does the job you want with no bloatware functions. It's exactly what it says on the can, a simple way to make shipping lists and tick things off on the shop once the item is in your trolly. Perfect.
Best shopping list app of at least 7 that I have tried after migrating to Android from Apple. Give it a try. I'm sure you'll like it. Darn sight easier to use too than many others. A good basic multi-list application.
This app is great for helping me keep track of my grocery and household needs. I also use it for my to-do list. I like that I can easily include quantities and can copy lists.
I only use it to list things I need and eliminate them when they are purchased....that is all I need and want it for. For that reason I love this app
I like the way this app sorts items just by pressing an icon. Also once you put the item in your physical cart you can check it off the list and it moves to the bottom, grayed out.
Love this app, I like how it sorts the types of groceries and guesses correctly 90% of the time
- The toolbar now provides a sync button to execute the synchronization manually.
- To avoid unintentional interactions you have to click the action icon (checkbox, plus,...) directly.
- Clicking an item will toggle between the display and editing mode. This will simplify editing an item and modifying the amount of an item.
- Many other usability improvements.
- product database updated
- preventing the loss of categories
#1 rated & most downloaded shopping list on Google in 2017. Need we say more?