The perfect gift for grandma & grandpa!
"Pling pling" does it with the family news now also in the mailbox! Create a personal, regular photo newspaper for grandparents or other loved ones in just a few clicks and let them participate in your everyday life away from whatsapp and co!
All you have to do is upload photos via the plingpling app. You can fill the newspaper alone or with others.
plingpling takes care of creating the newspaper, printing and shipping it to your desired address.
With plingpling you give your loved ones a special gift. The newspaper captures your most beautiful moments, brings you closer together as a family and is always a pleasure to leaf through.
This is how it works – the most important things in brief
• Download the app for free
• Register and create your first newspaper
• Upload up to 28 photos - with or without a message
• Choose an expense package that works for you and your recipient. You can book 1, 3, 6 or 12 issues at all-inclusive prices. The packages do not renew automatically.
• Invite other (family) members to design the newspaper together. This way you can also share costs, because you always only pay per newspaper, no matter how many people fill it.
Lean back - we'll take care of the rest:
• The last day of the month is “editorial deadline” and your newspaper will be created by us.
• Thanks to the professional printing, your photos come into their own.
• Your newspaper will always be delivered to the address of your choice at the beginning of the following month.
• Creation, printing and mailing of all issues are included in the price of one package.
The family newspaper looks like this:
A newspaper consists of 16 DIN A4 pages of high-quality 130g paper - filled with your most beautiful photos!
• 28 large-format photos in the best quality, 2 per page. You can add a message to each photo if you like
• Choose the name of your newspaper yourself – completely individually
• The cover shows a separate photo preview of the respective issue
Upload private photos? Why, surely!
plingpling attaches great importance to the security of your data and photos. Pictures of your child's first smile or a family trip to the countryside are treasures that we treat with the utmost responsibility. It goes without saying for us that your pictures and data are used exclusively for the purpose of creating the newspaper. All rights remain unrestricted with you as the user.
Uploaded image files are only saved temporarily to create the newspaper. Our servers are located in Germany and are therefore subject to the highest security and data protection requirements
Who is behind plingpling?
We are a young family start-up from Freiburg. During her parental leave, the managing director Helene wanted to let the grandparents and parents participate regularly and, above all, in an uncomplicated way in the life of her family and capture photos of the (great) grandchildren. This is how the idea for the family newspaper came up and was implemented bit by bit. We hope to give you and your families simple and uncomplicated joy with our plingpling family newspaper that stays!
Do you have any questions about the plingpling app and the family newspaper? Write to us: email@example.com