Turn coloring pictures into films with the paint-along app.
Try it out: download a free printable coloring picture. Paint it how you like it. With the paint along app, a film is then made of it.
We all know coloring books. Whole films are colored in with the paint-along film. You create entire fantasy worlds with real pens on real paper, in which artistically talented animals then experience exciting adventures. This opens up the fascination of professional cartoons to users and gives them the opportunity to become part of a real film crew.
"Mitmaltfilm" relies on the sensible use of media: analogue painting is done on real paper, the mobile phone/tablet is only used to create and view the film.
How it works:
- Color your paint-along picture with crayons as you like
- Take a picture of your coloring picture with the app.
- Enjoy your own cartoon
- Creation of paint-along films from your paint-along pictures (paint-along coloring books are available in bookstores)
- Automatic image recognition
- You can download your paint-along film and save, send and share it on your device
- without ads or in-app purchases
- Explanatory video in the app
- This app only works together with the coloring pictures, which are painted on paper with real colored pencils. A free paint-along picture to try out can be found in the app under "What is a paint-along film?" be downloaded. You can buy further coloring pictures in the form of coloring books in bookstores or in our web shop, and also as download pictures to print out yourself.
- The app requires a permanent internet connection.
- The app needs access to the camera in order to photograph your coloring pictures.
- The app needs access to the memory of your device in order to save your pictures and paint-along films.
Tips for trouble-free movie creation:
- When taking photos, make sure that the whole sheet, including the frame and QR code, is in the picture. This is important for automatic image recognition.
- Please avoid strong shadows on the picture.
- Image recognition may be affected if painted too much over the edge. Then it helps: Erase the edge cleanly or trace it with a black felt-tip pen.
- Support is always available at firstname.lastname@example.org