The MLP Financepilot app offers you access to a large part of the usual MLP Financepilot banking functions on the go:
- Account/credit card and portfolio overview
- Sort/rename accounts and securities accounts (also for third-party banks)
- Sales display and details
- Search/filter sales
- Manage securities portfolios
- Securities watchlist and price alerts
- Notifications for credit card transactions (via push or SMS)
- Current price and market information
- Mobile payment (in conjunction with the 'Digital Payment' app)
- Kwitt: Easily send money to friends
- Scan2Bank: Scan transfer slips/invoices using a photo or QR code
- Create/change transfers
- Buy and sell securities
- Create/change appointment transfers
- Create/change standing orders
- Display standing orders/scheduled transfers for third-party banks
- Create templates without bank transfer
- Multi-bank capability (access to accounts from third-party banks)
- Telephone forwarding to important service numbers (optional)
- Support registration via fingerprint (if offered by the device)
- Mailbox (account/credit card statements and messages)
- personal access to the MLP Financepilot
- valid TAN procedure SecureGo, Sm@rt-TAN plus or Sm@rt-TAN photo
- Android from version 8.0
The mobileTAN procedure is not supported for security reasons.
The MLP Financepilot app was developed by Atruvia AG on behalf of MLP Banking AG.
How satisfied are you with the MLP Financepilot app?
We look forward to your review in the App Store or at email@example.com.
Information on data protection
When you use the MLP Financepilot app, MLP Banking AG (MLP) processes your access data (customer number or alias in conjunction with the PIN) in order to authenticate your access to the requested account information, retrieve the sales data of the integrated accounts and display them within the MLP Financepilot app and to carry out desired transactions.
In order to be able to fully use the MLP Financepilot app, the following access rights are required for the MLP Financepilot app to function properly:
- Camera of the mobile device for scanning the QR code of invoices
- Network status of the mobile device to check online mode
- Internet access to connect to social networks (only when active), to search for ATMs, etc.
- Location data from the mobile device to determine the exact location based on GPS or network to search for ATMs in the area.
Processing takes place locally on your mobile device. The transfer of data between the app and the Atruvia AG servers is https-encrypted. If bank details from third-party banks are integrated, the import is carried out according to the FinTS standard. The app protects all bank data using encryption. In addition, usage data that is technically necessary to use the service is collected and processed.
MLP does not collect or transmit any further personal data through the use of the MLP Financepilot app.
MLP uses this data exclusively for unique user identification and authorization checks to access the account data you have requested. The provision and technical processing of the service is carried out by Atruvia AG. Your personal data will not be passed on to third parties.
Within the framework of applicable law, you can request information, data correction and data deletion from MLP at any time or revoke your consent for the future.
Please direct all inquiries about this to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For additional information on data protection, please see the data protection declaration for the MLP Financepilot app at https://mlp.de/banking/mlp/datenschutz/.