The MLP Financepilot App gives you access to a large part of the usual functions of MLP Financepilot Banking on the go:
- Account / credit card and securities account overview
- Sort / rename accounts and securities accounts (also for third-party banks)
- Revenue display and details
- Search / filter sales
- Manage securities accounts
- Security watchlist and price alerts
- Notifications for credit card sales (via push or SMS)
- Current price and market information
- Mobile payment (in connection with the 'Digital payment' app)
- Kwitt: Just send money to friends
- Scan2Bank: Scan the transfer slip / invoices by photo or QR code
- Create / change transfers
- Buy and sell securities
- Create / change appointment transfers
- Create / change standing orders
- Display standing orders / time transfers for third-party banks
- Create templates without transfer
- Multi-bank capability (access to accounts from third-party banks)
- Telephone forwarding to important service numbers (optional)
- Support registration via fingerprint (if offered by the device)
- PO box (account / credit card statements and notifications)
- personal access to the MLP Financepilot
- Valid TAN procedure SecureGo, Sm @ rt-TAN plus or Sm @ rt-TAN photo
- Android from version 5.0
The mobileTAN procedure is not supported for security reasons.
The MLP Financepilot App was developed by Fiducia & GAD IT AG on behalf of MLP Banking AG.
How satisfied are you with the MLP Financepilot app?
We look forward to your rating in the App Store or to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data protection notice
When using the MLP Financepilot app, MLP Banking AG (MLP) processes your access data (customer number or alias in connection with the PIN) in order to authenticate your access to the requested account information, to retrieve the sales data of the integrated accounts and to display them within the MLP Financepilot app and to perform desired transactions.
In order to be able to use the MLP Financepilot app in full, the following access rights are required for the proper functioning of the MLP Financepilot app:
- Camera of the mobile device for scanning the QR code of invoices
- Network status of the mobile device for checking online mode
- Internet access to establish a connection to social networks (only when activated), to search for ATMs etc.
- Location data of the mobile device for GPS or network-based determination of the exact location for ATM searches in the area.
Processing takes place locally on your mobile device. The data is transmitted between the app and the Fiducia & GAD IT AG servers using https encryption. If bank details from third-party banks are integrated, the import is carried out according to the FinTS standard. The app protects all bank data using an encryption process. In addition, usage data is collected and processed that is technically necessary for the use of the service.
MLP does not collect or transmit any further personal data by using the MLP Financepilot app.
MLP uses this data only for clear user identification and authorization checks for access to the account data requested by you. Fiducia & GAD IT AG provides and provides the technical handling of the service. Your personal data will not be passed on to third parties.
Under applicable law, you can request information, data correction and data deletion from MLP at any time or revoke your consent for the future.
Please direct all inquiries to email@example.com.
Additional information on data protection can be found in the data protection declaration for the MLP Financepilot app at https://mlp.de/banking/mlp/datenschutz/.