Fun Game ..... But..... They are trying to get money out of you before you even have a chance to see if you like the game. There are adds everywhere. But if you be come a good member then there are no more adds. And gold membership gives you alive more stuff like double gold. And so on.
It won't let me sign up - says account name already exists. Nope. Also got into a sync/add loop that I can't get out of. But other than that it is enjoyable.
I'm overall happy with the graphics, but the major disappointment I have with SoulCraft is this ! I paid for the gold membership so I could be free of ads & have instant healing. I had instant healing for one month then it disappeared, Benjamin I guess is one of the designers was great in trying to solve the issue. Nonetheless, a year later and I still don't have instant healing ! Am I the only one with this issue ?
The game played great. About the only thing I would change is the size of the attack buttons. With fat fingers I would hit a spell button instead of the regular attack because the buttons are small and cose together. Other than that: Great Game
They say don't like ads become a gold member, what they don't say is that you get an ad every damn time you start a mission. Deleted the waste of space
Well I was enjoying it at first until I got stuck in this crazy loop where it tries to save, after saving an ad appears then when I exit the ad it starts saving again, and it goes on and on and I don't why. Its getting really irritating, I might start searching for a new game
- Fixed issue with Android 6+ not being able to login to Google Play anymore. If you still encounter this press the Sign In button a few times until it works.
- Additional Android TV fixes for better stability with different connected input devices
- Fixed wrong texture format flag from last version (now works on Android 4.0-7+ and AndroidTV)
- Removed arm64 version
- Improved Fonts and UI images for sharper Full HD/TV support
- Questions? forum.hosgame.com