It works so easy: Download the FahrschulApp. Log into the app with the access data you got in your driving school. And off you go!
TWO LEARNING ROUTES - ONE GOAL
With the driving school app you prepare yourself optimally for the theoretical driver's license! You can choose between two different learning methods. "Guided Learning" guides you step by step through 15 lessons to final exam with targeted training. The lessons are structured like virtual questionnaires. If you choose free learning, you decide which questions and topics you will practice.
ALL OFFICIAL QUESTIONS
As license partner of TÜV | DEKRA arge tp 21 all questions of our FahrschulApp correspond to the official questionnaire. This also applies to the exam layout: The exam simulations in the app will look just like later in your "real" exam.
ALWAYS UP TO DATE
The questionnaire is kept up to date. If new driving license questions are added by the legislator, they are immediately in the driver's license app! So you can be sure to always work with the latest questions. Thanks to the automatic synchronization between all your devices, your current learning status is always immediately transferred to your smartphone, tablet or PC.
YOUR PROGRESS ALWAYS AT A GLANCE
With clear evaluations of your learning status and the display of your current exam maturity, both yourself and your driving instructor will see how far you are and where you still have some catching up to do. So you work together step by step on a successful exam date and you already have your driver's license as good as in your pocket.
• Always up to date with the latest official questionnaire (TÜV | DEKRA arge tp 21)
• For all classes: B + A, A2, A1, AM + L, T + C, CE, C1 + D, D1 + Mofa
• In all 13 approved languages: German, Turkish, English, Russian, Arabic, Romanian, Polish, Croatian, Portuguese, French, Greek, Spanish, Italian
• Any change between all languages
• Synchronization between all devices: Always up to date
• With solution hints and references to the driving school app textbook (for class B)
• Includes voice output (read-aloud function) for all questions and answers.
• Clear evaluations for targeted learning