You always wanted to know who is the fastest?
Now you can measure it. Fight against the computer or against one or more opponents in search of the target item.
How the game works!
We start with a random article and navigate through the official Wikipedia page to our destination.
First one there wins. The clicks are counted. Be the fastest. Be a ninja.
Winner is who was first at the finish line - means at the target article.
You can also see which player had less clicks. Both game modes are possible.
- Singleplyer: You can have fast single player game
- Multiplayer: Play against friends while shareing a game code
- See your games in a history tab
- Compete with friends and enemies online
- See the click path through wikipedia
- There is a leaderboard of all games
- You are able to join every single game ever played
NO REGISTRATION NEEDED!!
Rules of the game!
1. Do not cheat
2. Only use the links in the article
3. No second device
This is the Wiki run or Wiki race or rading or name it what ever you like!
A wiki war wiki ninjas - this is your challenge. Have fun and try out!
Support me https://buymeacoffee.com/mitchobrian
This is not an official APP of wikipedia.org
We are not affiliated with wikipedia, except that our APP accesses the web pages, which are freely accessible on the internet, and uses them for the purpose of this game.
Do you have more ideas? Contact us.
More about the game at: https://wikiwars.palmomedia.de