Based on the Solunar Tables theory application will help you to determine as precisely as possible the feeding of all types of fish and wildlife. Depending on the position of the moon and its phases and the position of the sun you will have the information about best time for fishing or hunting.
Use Fishing & Hunting Solunar Time to plan your trips to fishing or hunting in order to maximize your chances of success! Save your favorite places using Fishing & Hunting Solunar Time for easy access to Solunar Forecasts in this places.
✓ Location: Auto GPS or Manual Entry
✓ Save favorite locations for future reference
✓ Major & Minor Feeding / Activity Periods
✓ Day Rating
✓ Moon Rise / Moon Set Times
✓ Sunrise / Sunset Times
✓ Day / Month Views
✓ Current Weather and 5-Day Forecast
✓ Calendar for checking solunar data in advance
✓ ***NEW*** Moon phases
Note: All application features avaliable in PRO version. Feel free to buy PRO version using in app purchase.
***THIS IS NOT A FISHING GAME***
Get the latest fishing reports, tides charts, hotspots, weather reports (including marine forecast and buoy data), current moon phase, and more from our Fishing application for the Android.
> Latest Fishing Reports
> Latest Local Fishing Reports within 100 miles of your current location
> Over 300,000+ Fishing Hotspots with GPS coordinates
> Daily Fishing Predictions
> Top Anglers (earn points by voting, rating, commenting, and posting your catches)
> Species of fish identification
> Tide Charts for United States, Australia, Canada, Carribean, New Zealand,South America, and United Kingdom
> Latest Local Weather Reports
> Latest Marine Forecast
> Latest Sea Surface Temperatures (SST Charts)
> Latest Buoy Data
> Current Moon Phase
> Fishing Tips
> Fishing Events and Tournaments
> Directory of Charters and Guides, Marinas, Bait and Tackle stores.
> Maps integration for boat ramps, marinas, gas, fishing tackle and bait shops, motels, and food.
> Links to all 50 US States fishing license.
> Links to fishing sites.
> Search the database
★ Easy-to-follow instructions★
★ Tablet support ★
★ Favorites support ★
★ Eagle eye mode ★
★ Removable Ads ★
★ Two different themes: Black and Light ★
Happened in summer of 2011. I was fishing and I had to tie a knot, which I used a very long time ago. Ok, no panic, “there is an app for that”, so I’ve checked the Android market, but I was quite disappointed, as I could not find such app, which would gave step-by-step, easy-to-follow instructions with good photos.
So I’ve made this app. That’s it.
This application illustrates how to make the most popular fishing knots, categorized in 4 chapters: line, hook, misc and boating knots. Step-by-step instructions help anyone to master those.
• Tying loops: Simple loop, Bight, 3-turn loop
• Stop knots: Multi-wrap stop knot, Figure of eight stop knot, Uni stop knot
• Dropper loops and leaders: Butterfly loop, Dropper loop, Surgeon’s knot
• Joining leader to loop: Joining loops 1-2, Quick joining to loop
• Line to line: Albright, Blood and Fishermans knot
• Spade end hooks: Domhof, Needle knot, Snelling
• Knotless knot
• Eyed hooks: Crawford, Herkules, Trilene
• Fly or/and eyed hooks: Duncan, Mörrum, Orvis
• Drop shot knot
• Palomar knot
• WF knot
• Knots for swivels and snap locks: Clinch, Hangman’s knot, Sling knot
• Arbour knots
• Rapala knot
• Universal knots: Rebeck, Kentauri, Pitzen
• Bowline, Anchor knot, Sliding knot, Double hitch, Cleat knot and Clove hitch
This app is free, but Ad supported.
This application was made based on series of articles on haldorado.hu site with the permission of the site owners and the author of the content, Róbert Balogh. Translation was made by Róbert, also.
Windows phone version: http://www.windowsphone.com/s?appid=e4c5e6dc-f751-4bfa-b72a-e003c08430f3
The app is in continual development, with more content and features being added on a regular release schedule. Check out the Facebook page for the latest news on what's in store:
Also available now is My Fishing Mate Pro! With much more than just the state rules, including listings and images for over 650 species, detailed additional information such as size range, identification, distribution, habitat, life cycle, diet, fishing tips, rigs, and sport and eating ratings for many species, extra functions, and no ads - all for less than the price of a packet of frozen bait! If you like My Fishing Mate then check out the Pro version ...
Fishing for Australian Capital Territory, New South Wales, Northern Territory, Queensland, South Australia, Tasmania, Victoria, Western Australia, bag limits, size limits, fish identification
We also give you valuable angling tools such as:
Tidal Charts (tides from over 7000 locations)
Advanced Weather reporting, including a radar map, forecasts, and incident reporting
Tracking / Create Routes
Strike Marker / Create Waypoints
Trolling Speed Calculator
S.O.S. / Morse Code
Complete illustrations for Riggings (rigs) and Knots
Social Media - share your Fish Logs to Facebook and Twitter
Over 100 articles for anglers
Nowhere else can you find all of these features in a single, user-friendly app. Fishing Mobile is truly the fishing tool you cannot be without.
This app was built mainly for fishermen, who can't or don't want have internet connection in open seas or lakes. It does not provide full navigation in terms of avoiding shallow waters, coasts, islands or any other obstacles. It was made for use in open seas, where orientation is not possible.
Easily share fishing locations between your fishing friends or other devices with import/export system (kmz files).
Pre-plan your fishing locations, waypoints, trollings paths in Google Earth software and import them in Fishing Points as kmz files.
- Save fishing locations
- Save trotlines
- Save trolling paths
- Find fishing locations with navigation system
- View fishing locations, trollings in Google Maps
- Trolling average speed indicator
- Import and export fishing hotspots, waypoints, trolling paths as kmz files (for Google Earth)
- View exported fishing locations, waypoints, trolling paths in Google Earth or other computer navigation software
- Automatic file export when fishing location is saved (for backup)
- Pre-plan fishing spots, trollings, waypoints in Google Earth or similar software
- Share fishing locations with your fishing friends
- Large speed window for recording trolling path (option menu)
- More than 20 fishing icons to choose from
- Nautical, imperial and metrical unit system
- Decimal and degrees coordinate format
- Distance tool in Google Maps: measure distances on map
For bugs, problems, any ideas, suggestions, translation help please contact developer.
- Live video and weigh-in data for FLW fishing tournaments*
- On-the-water coverage for FLW Tour events*
- Latest FLW news and video coverage
- Bass fishing tips and videos from pro anglers
- Register for FLW bass fishing tournaments
- Manage your FLW Fantasy Fishing team and see your league and overall standings
- Access to the in-app FLW Digital Bass Fishing Magazine for FLW members and app users with the FLW Live Premium pass* Note: Magazine is best viewed on large devices - especially tablets with a display over 7".
Stay connected to FLW while enjoying the outdoors.
- Integrated with SportsmanTracker.com and Hunt Predictor (uses same login)
- Fishing Best Times with Notifications!
- Buddy Tracking (See where your buddies are at)
- Tidal Charts
- Weather Forecast
- Detailed Weather Forecast
- USGS Water Data and River Flow Rates
- Save Your Private Locations
Fish Predictor is more than just a best times fishing calculator. Fish Predictor has full tidal information as well as coastal water temperatures and wave patterns. If your a river fisherman, Fish Predictor pulls from the USGS water database of lakes and streams to give you river flow rates and water temperatures for thousands of inland fisheries.
Fish Predictor's Buddy Tracking system allows you to keep track of your buddies when you're out fishing different boats or separated by site. See where they are on the map. Also, switch to split screen preview, and it shows your camera view and places their icon in realtime view. Pretty sweet for a FREE app!
Also use fishing notifications to alert you when you should be out on the water. It lets you choose between several different levels of notifications -- depending on how often you can make the trek to your favorite fishing hole.
Fish Predictor is fully compatible with Sportsman Tracker. At SportsmanTracker.com you can manage all of your fishing and hunting locations. It ties all of your valuable data into one collection. So whether you need weather and quick prediction out on the lake, or you need to strategize with waypoints on your laptop, Sportsman Tracker and Fish Predictor will get the job done!
FishBrain is the world's largest community-based fishing app. Join other anglers in your area and contribute to the worlds smartest local fishing forecasts.
SEE WHAT'S BITING IN YOUR AREA
• The smart FishBrain Forecast shows what species are biting in your area.
• All forecasts are generated with machine learning algorithms from real catch-data
• Hundreds of thousands of catches are already on FishBrain! And with each new catch FishBrain gets smarter and the forecasts even more accurate!
CHOOSE WHAT YOU SHARE
• Choose the privacy level you prefer for every single catch you add.
• See fishing location and exact position for your own catches even if you choose to hide them from fellow anglers.
FishBrain is all about anglers contributing to and benefiting from the community, so get involved today!
Note: Continued use of GPS in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Whether you are a professional fisherman or simply an amateur, this application will help you to choose the best days to go fishing. This app will indicate the days that fish are most active, giving you the best opportunity to get a bite.
In this app, we have combined the seasonal and lunar calendars, giving you the best of both systems for predicting fish activity. By doing this you are able to maximize your time by fishing only at the best times. This app helps you to make the most efficient use of your time by helping you know when it is the best time to go fishing.
In the application you will find:
• A simple, clear and concise interface
• The forecast of fish activity for the next 30 days
• Tracking for over 20 species of freshwater fish of Europe & Asia
• Large, clear images of fish for easy identification of species
• Descriptions of places that fish typically inhabit, and which seasonal bait and tackle to use for those spots
• Hints on how weather influences bite
We know this application will be useful in creating quality recreation time, and helping increase the amount of fish you catch!
Each knot has simple step by step narration and gorgeous animations that walk you through the tying process, but what really sets this app apart is the unique data on critical break strength accumulated through hours of repeated testing for the show.
Find knots sorted alphabetically or by applications like loop knots, line to line or line to lure. Read tips on each knot and slide through the instructional videos at your own pace. Pause and resume playback with the swipe of a finger until you have even the most complex knots mastered.
Due to the quality and size of the animations, the full package size is approximately 40MB.
Due to the size of the application, Knot Wars will require you to have about 40mb free on your phone's internal storage to download the app from the market. Once it's downloaded, the app will install to your SD card (on Android v2.2+). After the installation is over, a very small footprint will be left on your phone's internal memory.
Knot wars is also compatible with the Galaxy Tab!
This is a powerful tool offering freshwater fishing advice. It analyzes the weather, sun and moon position, moon phase, and many other factors to determine where fish will be located, how active they will be, and what lures, baits and presentations will be most effective. See the best fishing days and times based on your target fish species, the weather, water temperature, spawning related behavior, solunar factors and more. It will guide you as you select the structure and cover to fish, and what type, size, and color of fishing lure or bait. It will even help you select the right line and details like sinker weights, hook sizes, etc.
MFA features a fishing calendar to help pick the best dates, plus a detailed short-term fishing forecast that identifies the best times. Chose a quick plan or make a custom plan built around your preferences for techniques, lure types, locations and more.
MFA can help you catch:
Bluegills & Sunfish
The app is ad-free, though it may suggest some name-brand lures and provide a link where the lures are available. If you prefer to see no specific products, turn off the name brand lures option in the options screen.
Buy and register now to get a $10 Orvis gift certificate.
"...this is some real forward-thinking from ORVIS, and one of the most
useful and practical fishing apps we've used." - Fly Fish America,
★ Editor's Choice Awards, 2011
• This app is optimized for Android Version 2.1+. Suggested minimum device CPU is 800 mhz. The App's larger database installs directly to the SD card with Version 2.2+. With Version 2.1 the app database must be moved manually to the SD card through Settings.
Introducing the Orvis Fly Fishing App, a complete guide with casting lessons, video and animated knot instructions, a guide to the top trout flies, and updated fishing condition reports for more than 200 of the best fishing locations in North America. With more than an hour of instructional video and dozens of pictures and animations, it is by far the most useful and information-packed fishing application available.
The application includes:
• Over 20 different fly fishing knots, everything from the Bimini Twist to the Blood Knot. Knots can be chosen by name or by use.
• Each knot is detailed in step-by-step text, detailed narrated close-up video by Orvis tackle guru Steve Hemkens, and animations that can be stopped and rewound or played at any speed desired.
The Basic Fly Casts
• Basic fly casting, from how to hold a fly rod to the Double Haul.
• Text descriptions plus videos of Truel Myers, director of the Orvis Fly-Fishing schools
Top 10 Fly Casting Mistakes
• Truel Myers gives the top 10 fly-casting mistakes and how to correct them.
• Videos demonstrate each mistake and how to correct it, backed up with text descriptions.
• Everything from shooting line too early to correcting tailing loops.
• It’s like having a casting instructor on the water
Field Guide to the Top 100 Trout Flies
• Pick a fly by name or by type
• Each fly has an image for identification, description, and tips when and where to use it and how to fish it
• You can search for recommended flies by type, season, hook size, color, or region or use a combination of search terms to narrow down your choices.
Orvis Fishing Reports
• Over 200 of the top fly-fishing destinations in North America
• Real-time fishing updates on your iPhone or Touch
• Tips on hot flies, rods, lines and leaders to use, fishing tips, and outlook for the next week on each fishery
• Hatches, baitfish, and water temperatures
• Real-time flows for rivers and tide charts for each saltwater fishery
Fly Fishing Podcasts
• More than 100 podcasts by renowned fly fishing author Tom Rosenbauer are at your fingertips. Find the topics you are interested in, save them, and listen to them anywhere.
Fly-Fishing Glossary and search
• Confused by any of the lingo? A glossary is available on each page
• Looking for a particular fly or knot or cast? Just use the search, available on each page
$10 Gift Certificate
• When you register the app, Orvis will send you a $10 gift certificate (subject to terms and conditions of issuer).
About the Developer:
Green Mountain Digital, the world's largest publisher of digital field guides, collectively generating over 1 million downloads; over 100 App Store promotions; and numerous awards. It was founded in 2009 in Woodstock, VT. The company has designed and published more than 75 mobile apps across multiple platforms, including Audubon Birds of North America, Orvis Fly Fishing: The Ultimate Guide, GardenMinder, Sailing World: Knots and Splices, FishBlue, and NatureTap. GMD is the creator of NatureShare, an innovative social platform that allows users to collect wildlife sightings and outdoor experiences and share them with others.
Visit Us Today!
For any assistance, please email email@example.com
+ Record fishing trips. Keep a daily report of your catches.
+ Mark GPS waypoints: docks, fishing hotspots, underwater features
+ Track your boat drifts, trolling paths, and routes from one location to another.
+ Share fish photos with friends.
+ View topo, aerial, and street maps.
+ See basic weather reports
+ Check out sun and moon phases
+ Track mileage, compass directions, and other important stats.
GPS Fish uses the GPS built into Android phone and works in remote places without the need of data or cellular signals.
Upgrade to GPS Fish Pro app to save offline map bundles on your phone for viewing maps off-the-grid.
Great deal: Get full-access to offline maps, exclusive map layers, and powerful tools in all our fishing and hunting apps (Trimble GPS Fish, Trimble GPS Hunt, and Trimble GPS Maps). Get powerful trip planning tools at GPSHuntFish.com too.
As an Elite member, you get:
View underwater charts for over 6,900 lakes in the U.S. See depth contours down to 10-foot intervals. Coverage includes popular bass, walleye, northern pike, and trout fisheries. Please check our lake coverage at: http://cabelas.trimbleoutdoors.com/Products/ReconElite/LakeCoverage.aspx
View real-time Weather Maps (Doppler, wind, cloud cover, air temperature, ocean temperature)
View public land boundaries to find access points to lakes, creeks, and rivers. Good for shoreline anglers and fly-fisherman.
Mega Offline Map
Access more than 2,500 bundles. Download topographic maps on your phone by state and county.
Get full-access to all the features in all our hunting and fishing apps: Trimble GPS Fish, Trimble GPS Hunt, and Trimble GPS Maps.
See whether dirt roads are open or closed in 134 national forest and BLM lands.
Plan trips online with our Trip Planner. Mark waypoints, draw tracks, import GPS and GPX files from other map programs and GPS devices.
Print high-quality maps on your home printer. Plus, Elite members get 20% off all custom printed map orders at MyTopo.com.
Price: Get all these features for $29.99/year.
Trimble GPS Fish is part of a suite apps powered by Trimble, a worldwide leader in GPS and location technology. Check out our other hunting and fishing apps: Trimble GPS Hunt and Trimble GPS Maps.
Notes: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. GPS Fish is designed and optimized for Android phones, not tablets.
Feedback: Tell us what you think of GPS Fish and learn more at GPSHuntFish.com.
Trage Deine Fänge ganz einfach in das Fangbuch ein und sende sie per email zu Freunden: es ist egal, ob Deine Freunde ein iPhone oder ein Android Smartphone haben! Laß Dir aktuelle Schonzeiten und Schonmaße anzeigen – wenn Dein Angelverein eigene Vorschriften oder verlängerte Schonzeiten vorgibt, einfach zusätzliche Eingaben machen und abspeichern. Lege eine Gewässerkarte mit den erfolgreichsten Fangplätzen an. Hast Du geniale Zielfisch Strategieen? Lege sie einfach an oder übernimm unsere Vorschläge. Sende sie an Freunde und speichere erfolgreiche Strategien von Freunden in Deine App.
Die umfangreiche Angel App mit detailliertem Fangbuch, Schonzeiten, Gewässerkarte und Angelplätzen, Angelstrategieen uvm.
Angeln Pro, das Fangbuch für Angler, bietet:
Leicht bedienbares Fangbuch: Ort und Datum werden automatisch übernommen, zusätzliche Einträge wie Fischart, Größe, Gewicht, Köder, Gewässer, Plätze, Wetter, Windrichtung. Köder und Fischarten können selbst erweitert werden.
Schonzeiten und Schonmaße: geordnet nach Ländern und Bundesländern, können individuell angepasst werden und neue Kategorien („Eisangel Verbot“, „Anfüttern erlaubt in Gewässer X“) eingepflegt werden. Mit Start der App werden gleich die drei ersten Schonzeiten angezeigt.
Gewässer auf der Karte anzeigen lassen und im gewünschten Ausschnitt abspeichern: suche Deine Angelgewässer über Maps, wähle einen optimalen Bildausschnitt und speichere sie ab. Diese werden dann im Fangbuch zur Auswahl stehen. Auch die besten Angelplätze können auf der Karte markiert und gespeichert werden.
Angelstrategie auswählen und eigene Strategieen anlegen: wähle einen Zielfisch und laß Dir dazu eine geeignete Strategie (Köder, Ködertiefe..) anzeigen. Lege deine besten Strategieen Deiner wichtigsten Zielfische selber an, laß Dir von Freunden deren Strategieen zusenden und sende selbst Deine Ideen an Freunde weiter. Beide können diese in der App speichern: dabei ist es egal, wer von Euch ein iPhone oder ein Android-Smartphone hat!
Mit Angelfreunden teilen: poste Deine Fänge und Photos auf Deine Facebook-Seite!
More than 1,000 exciting videos of fly fishing! This is an application with many great videos and photos of various topics such as fly fishing tackles, rod building, artificial flies, fishing techniques, target fishes, step-by-step tutorials, etc.
Aside from videos and photos, you can enjoy many other features including fly fishing wiki library.
1) Tons of high resolution fly fishing photos
2) Over 1,000 fly fishing videos (YouTube Player)
3) Fly fishing wiki library
4) Daily updated contents
*You must be connected to the internet to enjoy this app.