Get the WGS84 position and the local coordinate of any address and vice versa.
Currently up to 1700 local coordinate transformation systems are supported. (e.g. UTM)
The app queries the coordinate of any address or the address to a specified coordinate by google maps api. You can transform the coordinate between the WGS84 system and a specific local coordinate system. Via google maps you can navigate to the coordinate, so this app is useful for any geo-caching application. Moreover you can very easy convert a latitude or longitude value from degrees to degrees and minutes or seconds.
• convert a WGS84 coordinate list and save as GPX or textfile
• query the WGS84 and optional local coordinate of any address
• query the height of the found address
• transform your WGS84 position into a local coordinate system
• query the address of a specified WGS84 position
• convert your WGS84 coordinate into degree, minutes and seconds
• send your current GPS position in an emergency scenario by SMS
• query the address of a specified local coordinate
• show and navigate to the position via google maps
• share the position with your friends