Logbook and travel expenses in one app.
ATTENTION: Full use with access to the online vehicle pool is only possible after registration and payment of a usage fee.
On request with the keyword "Android test", you can test the full range of use, including access to the online vehicle pool, for 30 days free of charge.
The necessary access data and detailed information can be found on our DriversLog (EN) website.
With this app, journeys can be automatically recorded via GPS or recorded manually. The logbook solution also includes a web interface with a vehicle pool (driver-vehicle management) and logbook archive.
There is also the option of creating a complete travel expense report for domestic and foreign trips. The travel expenses module can be activated or deactivated via settings.
With DriversLog NT, the mobile GPS logbook solution, trips can be automatically recorded, tax expenses reduced and the 1% rule avoided. It takes considerably less time than the handwritten logbook and risks such as the loss or illegibility of the written records are eliminated.
The audit security, material correctness and formal correctness coordinated with the tax authorities is decisive in order to avoid flat-rate taxation and thus to achieve a considerable tax advantage.
- Detailed description
- Online vehicle pool plus logbook archive and driver-vehicle management
- Automatic recording of a trip via GPS
- Automatic determination of starting point and destination (reverse geocoding)
- Refueling function
- Service and support included
- The trips are archived in a secure data center in a tamper-proof manner and backed up twice a day.
- Specifications according to the financial authorities are met: Audit-proof, material correctness, formal correctness
A touch on the smartphone is all it takes to put all journeys on paper in a clearly arranged format. The logbook is then created in the widely used PDF format and sent by email.
With DriversLog NT you can also end business trips with the finished travel expense report.
Recorded or manually entered journeys can be added as travel expenses with one touch.
The travel expenses module corresponds to the wage tax guidelines for work-related external activities at home and abroad.
The following information can be recorded for each business-related trip:
- Journey - start and planned end, journey from, journey to, occasion, stations, advance and remarks
- Means of transport - company car, private car, plane, train, public Public transport, taxi, rental car, etc.
- Additional costs - Hospitality, luggage storage, gifts, hotel garage, toll, oil/repairs, parking fees, postage, other, cancellation costs, fuel, telephone/fax, tips, rebooking costs
- Overnight accommodation - hotel and guesthouses with indication of reductions for breakfast, minibar etc. and comments
- Flat-rate expenses - meal allowance and accommodation allowance for domestic and foreign trips
are determined by the software via a simple selection from the extensive list of countries and calculated in accordance with the tax regulations
- Flat rates for meals provided: breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Payment methods - cash/private, EC card, Mastercard, Visa etc.
- Currency conversion - 34 national currencies are automatically and precisely converted into euros
- Simple, timely and error-free recording of travel expenses with the smartphone
- Consistent compliance with tax and company-specific regulations
- Currency converter for correct foreign currency conversion
- Clear and transparent presentation of the travel expense report for submission to the tax office.