SplenDO is smart task list for everyday use.
It is truly usable with great user experience.
No matter who you are and what you do - you will be better organized!
At home, at work and in your free time - you will focus on really important things!
SplenDO is powerful in its simplicity and convenience of use.
• User friendly task management
• Grouping tasks in handy task lists
• Smart home screen widgets show instantly what to do
• Intelligent notifications exactly when you need them
• Syncing with Google that just works
• Adding tasks via voice
• Notifications use sounds, vibrations and built-in speech synthesizer (TTS)
• Icon widget - icon with optional today's and overdue tasks counter
• List Widget - resizable widget displays upcoming tasks
• Status bar - component (in the notifications area) keeping you up to date
• Quick Task Bar - to add something hot quickly
• Support for recurring tasks
• Time for shopping? Need to add many tasks at one go? Great, batch mode is on-board!
• Support for: tasks without a due date, all-day-long tasks and tasks at a specific hour of the day
• Bidirectional synchronization with Google Tasks
• Many useful configuration options
• Predefined task lists
• Actions on group of tasks (bulk actions, long-click selection support)
• Integration with sharing on Android - sharing tasks with other apps and receiving shared data
• Creating tasks from the content of system clipboard
• SplenDO is free to download and use
• Splend Apps support and more!
• Visit SplendApps.com: http://splendapps.com/
• Contact Us: http://splendapps.com/contact-us
• Twitter: http://twitter.com/SplendApps
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/SplendApps
• Google+: https://google.com/+Splendapps
“The best to-do list app.” - The Verge
Wunderlist has also been featured in The New York Times, Lifehacker, TechCrunch, CNET, The Guardian, Wired, and Vanity Fair, just to name a few.
Key Wunderlist Features:
• Create all the lists you need and access them from your phone, tablet and computer
• Easily share lists and collaborate with family, friends and colleagues
• Start conversations about your to-dos
• Attach photos, PDFs, presentations and more
• Share the work and delegate to-dos
• Setting a Reminder ensures you never forget important deadlines (or birthday gifts) ever again
• Organize your projects for home, work and everywhere in between with Folders
Wunderlist is free to download and use. Wunderlist Pro upgrades your experience and gives you unlimited access to Files, Assigning and Subtasks to help you accomplish even more for $4.99 a month or $49.99 a year through an in-app purchase.
Learn more about Wunderlist at www.wunderlist.com
- Advanced repeating options.
- Different date formats are available.
- Tasks grouped by sections: Overdue, Due today, Due next 7 days, Due later, No Due Date, Completed Today.
- Show notifications on notifications bar.
- Export/Import your data to Dropbox or locally.
- Allow auto backing up your data to Dropbox.
-Send tasks list by e-mail.
- Sort/Group feature: by due date, by category, by priority & by task name.
- Allow displaying the completed tasks with the possibility to delete them.
- Lot of customized themes.
- Priorities your tasks: Low, Medium, High and urgent.
- Home screen resizable widget.
- Multi-languages: English, French and Spanish (others are coming).
- Categories tasks.
- User friendly UI.
Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com for any feedback, features request, questions or concerns.
With over 25 million downloads Jorte is one of the most popular calendar&organizer applications.
We have spent all of our time and effort into making the application look as close to a real personal organizer as possible. Enjoy this highly customizable app, you cannot find an application which has as many functions as Jorte.
For personal use or for business Jorte will assist you to manage your daily schedule thoroughly.
o Side Menu - Inside the Side Menu you can decide what to show like Today's Events, diary, tasks, etc.
o Count Down Feature - See how many days are left for an event on the calendar.
o Now supporting a diary feature. We have also added a function to include photos in the events (diary).
o Jorte Cloud: feature for multi-device syncing and backup.
o Display Lunar Calendar.
o Various widgets are available.
o Monthly, Daily, and Weekly views are available.
o Important appointments are shown in red.
o See completed appointments at a glance.
o Adjust the first day of the week.
o Import and Export the contents to CSV format.
o It can synchronize with Google Calendar and Jorte Cloud on the PC.
* It can also synchronize your events in Yahoo! Calendar, Microsoft® Exchange ActiveSync, Instagram, and more by using Jorte Sync (Free).
* Please check here for the latest information:
= Event Calendars (Free) =
With this function, you can add many calendars containing events related to your interests like weather, news, sports, and much more.
- Some examples
o Weather Forecast (Global) (*http://goo.gl/Qv0zML) / News / Food Recipes.
o Professional Sports: Four major leagues in the USA available [MLB-NBA-NFL-NHL] / Soccer.
* There are many more event calendars available as well.
= Jorte Cloud (Free) =
Sync Jorte Calendar, entries, and Tasks to Jorte Cloud. * (It can also be used from your smartphonehttp://jorte.net/)
You can access Jorte Cloud from home, office, and anywhere else from a PC, smartphone or tablet with internet access. It even works as a backup of your schedules and task lists.
Sign-up to get a free Jorte Cloud Account and start taking advantage of the cloud experience!
= Jorte Store =
You can purchase icons and backgrounds images to use in Jorte Calendar. Download contents that are free or paid and start customizing your calendar!
Daily calendars are also available, with this function a new image will be updated daily for the current day.
- Daily Contents
o HJ-Story © HJ-Story
o THE DOG - Daily Calendar © artlist
- Character Contents
o Hello Kitty (*http://goo.gl/ySh6Ys)-My Melody-Little Twin Stars ©'76,'14 SANRIO APPR.NO.S550459
* There are many more contents available at the Jorte Store.
The screen display will automatically adjust to any screen size, whether on smartphone or on tablet, as well as portrait or landscape mode.
This is what you can achieve with TimeTune Schedule Planner.
Have you ever wondered how come some people seem to be able to do plenty of things in a single day while your time slips through your fingers?
The answer is that they have a very sound and organized distribution of time. They use healthy routines and stick to them, allowing them to squeeze every minute available and do everything in their schedule.
With TimeTune Schedule Planner, you can do the same.
Here are some features to help you achieve it:
★ Time management based on routines and suitable for everyone who values their time (workers, students, parents, freelancers...)
★ Routines can be daily, weekly or use any number of days up until 15, adding great flexibility to your schedule
★ Routine schedules work like a calendar but you don't need to enter calendar dates
★ Ability to design and send schedules for other people (useful for trainers, doctors or anyone who needs to craft routines for others)
★ Creation of attractive custom tags to quickly identify the activities in your schedule at a glance
★ Full customization for each notification independently (vibrations, sound, personal message, popup window and even voice)
★ Routine statistics to analyze and improve your distribution of time so that you can do everything in your schedule while detecting time leaks
★ You don't need to enter a duration for your activities in the planner, the app can work it out for you in your schedule
★ Reminders will allow you to schedule activities that don't quite fit in a routine: one-time activities, activities without duration or tasks with an odd repeating cycle
★ Widget with a completely customizable look so that you can examine the activities in your schedule the way you like
You can use TimeTune as your daily task reminder, daily activity manager, student calendar, timetable manager, schedule organizer, daily routine optimizer or daily planner, and it can be more convenient than a calendar for repetitive routine tasks, as it doesn't clutter your calendar schedule. We want TimeTune Schedule Planner to be a powerful productivity tool for you, so if you try it and like it don't hesitate to tell us what you'd like to add.
Remember, don't be a slave of time, use the time to your advantage.
But most of all... enjoy every minute!
FREE VERSION / PRO VERSION (though in-app purchase)
The only difference is that the Free Version shows ads, while the Pro Version doesn't. We've opted for a Free Version with ads but fully operative instead of a limited trial version, to benefit a lot of students who don't have the possibility to buy the Pro Version. This way, if you don't want to pay for using TimeTune in its full capacity, you don't have to.
- Needs in-app purchase permission to be able to get the full version
- Needs internet access to show ads in the free version
- Needs access to the storage so that you can backup your data
TimeTune Schedule Planner does not collect user data of any kind
If you have any issues with the app, please report them to the contact mail before giving a bad rating. We'll do our best to help you. Thanks!
YOU ARE IMPORTANT
TimeTune Schedule Planner is still young and for that reason your support is crucial. If you like it and think it has great potential please give us a nice review and a +1, it really helps. Thanks! But if you really don't, please send us a mail before giving a bad rating and tell us what you would change. We want to know your opinion in order to improve and make TimeTune better. Many many thanks!
Stay TimeTuned and don't miss any news!
Google+ ► https://plus.google.com/105034690219300532744
Facebook ► https://www.facebook.com/timetuneapp
Help translate ► https://timetune.oneskyapp.com
Beta testers ► https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/115980946943555967442
* Sync with Google Tasks at the core *
Sync with Google Tasks is not just another bullet point in an endless feature list, but lies at the heart of the application. Our goal is to bring all the features you are enjoying online to your Android device.
* Tuned to the whole Android ecosystem *
Tasks uses the modern design language introduced with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich throughout the application. However, that doesn’t mean that we compromise on compatibility, as we made sure that Tasks runs on Android 2.2 or later. And whether you have a phone, a tablet or anything in between, the UI just feels right for the screen you are holding in your hands.
* Additional Features *
Due date reminders
Multiple Google accounts
Light and dark theme
Integration into Android sharing system
Sort by rearranging or by due date
* Versions *
Next to the paid version we also offer a free, ad-supported version which will start showing ads after 10 days. Both versions offer the same functionality and features. You won’t lose any data if you decide to upgrade from the free to the paid version as all the data is synced with Google Tasks.
* Move to SD card not supported due to problems with widgets *
It will help you to make a task list for a day/week/month/year, to allocate tasks by categories and projects, to divide tasks into subtasks, to set a reminder for the important tasks, to attach documents to them, to assign tasks to friends/colleagues and to do many other things.
1. Offline mode (you can manage tasks even without the Internet connection)
2. Supports all time-management systems: GTD, Autofocus, Do It Tomorrow and so on.
3. Applies to all spheres of activity
4. Simple to master, does not require a specific knowledge
Using LeaderTask you will achieve the following results:
1. You will get rid of a total obliviousness
2. You will bring your tasks in order
3. You will receive more free time for family, rest, creativity and other pleasant things
4. You will put your personal productivity in a new level
5. You will be able to control more projects simultaneously at your work
6. You will speed up the goal achievements
7. You will get rid of stress connected with a great number of tasks that "circulate" in your head
Our task planner key features include: seamless cloud sync, speech recognition, customizable time and location reminders, shared tasks, multimedia notes, and gesture support.
*Named a “Top 10 MUST-HAVE App” by the New York Times*
Make every day a success with Any.do:
Clean and smart design keeps you focused on your goals for the day
Collaborate with colleagues, friends, and spouses to get things done together
Update grocery lists, chores, and ‘Honey Do’ lists in real-time with your spouse and family
Attach video, audio, photo and Dropbox files to any task
Set recurring tasks for regularly scheduled todo’s
Access all of your lists at home, the office, or on the go. Your Any.do task manager stays perfectly synced on your mobile, web app, or Chrome
Intuitive drag and drop, swipe to complete, and shake to remove make Any.do a great planner for organizing tasks faster
Use voice entry to speak you tasks into a list, or type with our powerful auto-suggest feature
Any.do Moment, our widely praised daily planner, will make managing your life fun again
When you handle work, family, and personal life in one place, you end up having a lot more time for what matters.
If you’re a true pro, Any.do gets even better with a Premium subscription
**Special launch price for a limited time only $2.99/ month or $26.99/ year**
(Regularly $4.99/ month or $49.99/ year)
Enjoy an unlimited amount of our free Any.do features above, plus:
An array of special color themes
Fully customizable reminders for anything from bi-weekly meetings to every-other-day phone calls to Mom
Location based reminders that pop up exactly when and where you need them
Priority support from our in-house team of Any.do experts
Premium subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your Google Play account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can cancel at any time, but we are unable to issue refunds for any pay periods that have already been billed. Manage your subscriptions in the Account Settings after purchase.
Features exclusive to the paid version
- PDF export of gantt diagrams, tasklists and resource cost and work
- Exported excel files include resource cost data and task duration
- Synchronize project tasks with the device calendar
- Add project tasks to Google Tasks
- Manual selection of the file export location
- No ad banner
Features in the paid and free version
- Multiple projects
- Overview of tasks across all projects that might need your attention
- View your tasks in a gantt diagram or a simple task list
- Custom calendars allow you to plan your tasks with respect to your working and free times
- Use resources to keep track of cost and work for each task, resource and project
- Add the tasks of your projects to your device calendar or use the app internal notifications
- Import MS Project .mpp-files (additional plugin needs to be installed)
- Load and save MS Excel files (xls, additional plugin needs to be installed)
- Load and save MS Project MSPDI-XML files
- Load and save CSV files as supported by spreadsheet software like Excel
- Notification system to notify you when a task is starting or finishing
- Android Backup Service support to automatically backup your data (can be activated in the settings)
Supported project file formats
- MS Project (.mpp) – read-only support
- MS Excel (.xls) – reading and writing
- MS Project (.xml) – reading and writing
- CSV (comma separated values) – reading and writing
- PDF documents (Paid version only!)
- PNG images
Separately available plugins
- Project Schedule – Contacts (link your contacts to project resources)
- Project Schedule – Office (import MS Project mpp and MS Excel files)
- Project Schedule – PDF Export (paid version only!)
- Project Schedule – CloudSync
Please report your thoughts about app features, feature requests or bugs by email or use the contact form on the website.
People have been using day planners to control their time for generations. The appearance of personal computers brought about organizers. Then mobile applications began to appear.
The application named Carpe Diem (Latin - seize the day) introduces the main advantages of a day planner into your mobile device. If you cannot keep in mind the birthdays of your friends or their children or if you would like to remember the date of your sister or friend’s wedding, Carpe Diem is there to help you.
It was developed with an aim to get a simple, functional, and intuitive application. We designed it for our own use, but then decided to make it available for all users.
Carpe Diem features:
- Simple and intuitive interface
- List of important events (birthdays, weddings, and other annual family celebrations)
- To do list
- Photo storage
You cannot arrange your tasks by date? Use the "Task list". Add new tasks and change their priority (order). Complete them. Save important events of your friends and relatives’ life. It will make you closer to them. Everything is very easy and convenient.
Planner Plus provides kinds of settings for different requirements from kinds of people. You’ll find the best way to meet your requirements in our app. Also, if you have any other great ideas or suggestions to make this app better please contact us with an email, which will be very appreciate.
- Sync with Google calendar and events
- Show or hide calendars as you want
- Add, edit or delete events easily
- Supports full recurring period
- Manually time slot
- Supports all-day & cross-day events
- Supports tasks and projects with sub-tasks
- Supports recurring tasks and projects
- 5 different status for tasks and projects
- 25 priorities for tasks and projects
- System reminder for each task
- Unlimited number of notes for each day
- Manage notes in day, week and month view
- Easily to add, edit and delete notes
Other Key Features
- Day, Week, Month and Tasks modules for better management
- Very well designed user interface
- Full records searching including events, tasks and notes
- Set the first day of week manually
- Select the launch view as you want
About free version
1. Without week view
2. Search function removed
3. Does not support projects and recurring tasks
Please write to us before leaving negative reviews, as we can often help with your problem or help you better use this app.
If you have any problems or suggestions please send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, you’ll get a response in a short time.
- Use a powerful task list that supports batch operations
- Enjoy a fully scrollable calendar with daily, weekly, monthly and agenda view
- Define your personal goals and add tasks to them
- Set multiple reminders for tasks and events
- Divide your tasks into subtasks
- Set repeating tasks and events
- Get organized with a daily step-by-step routine
- Use resizable Widgets in 4 different formats
- Attach files and photos to your tasks and appointments
- Sync your data between devices without effort
- Attach Google Maps locations to your tasks and events
- Use the Clean-Up feature to easily prioritize your task list
- Use a daily journal to keep track of your life
- Never forget the birthdays of your friends
- Apply GTD principles to your daily life
- Convert your tasks, goals, notes and events into each other
- Access your data from a PC (web version)
Advanced features (Plus Version Upgrade):
- Schedule your tasks directly on the calendar
- Plan your goals in project view
- Sync your To-Do list with Google Tasks
- Create backups and restore them
- Time your tasks with a To-Do list timer
- Draw your own notes and attach them to tasks and events
- Create audio recordings and attach them to your tasks and events
- Have the option to reset all your tasks or events
- Protect your data with a password
- Export your data to CSV files
With isoTimer you can:
...orient yourself toward your goals
...prepare each day with care using a calendar and a to-do list
...balance your professional and your private life
...focus on the most important tasks
...never forget ideas or events
IsoTimer organizer is the ideal companion for planning all parts of your life!
The perfect ToDo Calendar Planner for personal and business use.
The myBook Lite application conveniently groups these tools in one application to allow a user to maximize organization, interoperability and efficiency.
myBook Lite is a "try before you buy" version of the myBook Standard Edition. It is limited functionality and also limited number of entries compared to the Standard Edition. If you like the application, please support the developer by purchasing the Standard Edition, which has unlimited entries and full save/export capability.
Also please remember that only the Standard Edition will export or save to files (csv, txt, vcs...etc.), this is NOT available in the Lite Edition, so there is no way to transfer data from the Lite Edition to the Standard so please switch to the Standard before storing hundreds of useful events ;)
We would love to get your feedback, to make a better product. Please send your comments and user experiences on our support page: www.myBook-mobile.com/contact.html
Currently Supports Android 2.1 & up Operating Systems
(Optimized for 10 inch 1280 x 800 screens and 7 inch 800 x 480 screens)
Calendar – Event Scheduling and Alarms in Easy views: Year, Month, Week & Day
Contacts – Save, View, Sync and Prioritize Contact information and Photo
Task Lists – Save, View, Update Status and Prioritize
Notes – Save, List, Sort and View Text Notes, Memos…etc.
Save Multiple Projects – Business, School, Personal…etc.
Supports Google Android Speech to Text typing for fast easy data input and updating.
Features available in Standard Version:
All Lite features
Import and Export common formats – txt, csv, vcalendar & vcard
Save unlimited amounts of projects events and lists
Password protection for projects
Priority Support for first 6 months
Product Website: www.myBook-mobile.com
Developer Website: www.indeaengineering.com/products.html
Support Form (for fastest response):
Keywords: mybook, organizer, personal organizer, notes, tasks, contacts, calendar, schedule, events, reminder, address book, month, day, year, alarm, alert, vcal, vcard, text, tasklist, task list, memo, notepad, productivity, organization, phone number, address, email, planner, daily planner, event planner
"Schedule St." is a day planner / schedule organizer / calendar application for Android. It's FREE.
Incorporating various functions such as TO-DO lists, text memos, voice memos, photos and functions.
It can be further customized just like adding design refills (including cute design).
The integration of the TODO and Note memos allows linkage of the scheduled plan with its corresponding information.
This allows you to quickly access the registered information for reference.
Since the system incorporates synchronization with Google calendar, you can continue to use the schedule you have been previously using without any effort.
- Day Planner
- Google Calendar Sync
- Multiple calendar management
- You can switch multiple calendars by swiping.
Good for management of family schedule.
- Todo list
- Google Tasks Sync
- Text Memo
- Photo Memo
- Voice memo
- Calendar Widget (Monthly/Weekly/Daily/TODO/Memo shortcut)
This free version has the following limitations.
- Ads is displayed
Their limitations are unlocked by installing a paid design refills for "Schedule St.".
Android OS 1.6/2.1/2.2/2.3/3.0/3.1/3.2/4.0/4.1/4.2/4.3/4.4/5.0
[ELECOM Apps Web]
▪ event planner and task management
▪ month, week and day view
▪ agenda with live search
▪ year view
▪ uses Android calendar sync which allows synchronization e.g. with Google Calendar and Exchange
▪ support for local calendars and tasks
▪ advanced event reminders
▪ month, week, day, agenda and tasks widget
▪ intuitive navigation with simple swipes between month, week and day
▪ choose between text and bars in month view
▪ quick glance on the event details in the popup directly from month view
▪ freely scroll- and zoomable multi-day view (1-14 days)
▪ quickly show and hide calendars with the favorite bar
▪ integrated task organizer which syncs with Google Tasks
▪ customizable notifications with direct actions (e.g. snooze reminder, show map, write email to attendees)
▪ create meeting invites and handle meeting invitations easily
▪ heat map in year view (e.g. to find free days)
▪ optional ongoing notification with event countdown
▪ share your events and tasks
▪ flexible recurrences
▪ no ads
▪ customizable calendar and event colors
▪ lots of settings to optimize the appearance and functionality of your widgets, events, tasks and reminders
▪ adapt different views (day, week, month, year, agenda, tasks) to your personal needs
▪ use pre-set widget themes or customize your widgets down to the very last detail.
▪ live preview for all calendar widgets
▪ build-in help system
▪ quickly search our knowledge base if any questions arise
Business Calendar 2 is free and offers you a lot of features in its basic version. Additionally, you can get even more user-friendly features by upgrading directly from within the app. Users of the old Business Calendar Pro can access the pro features of Business Calendar 2 for free as long as the old app is installed.
Additional Pro Features:
▪ integrated weather report in day view
▪ easily move and copy events using drag&drop in multi-day view
▪ event history, title & location auto-completion
▪ link contacts to your appointments
▪ easily create templates for new events
▪ delete, move or copy multiple events at once using multi-selection
▪ advanced options for appointment reminders (e.g. repeating alarms and individual ringtones for different calendars)
▪ extended task features (e.g repeated tasks, subtasks and priorities)
▪ automatically create a to-do for missed calls
▪ light and dark theme
▪ import and export calendar data (.ics, .ical)
▪ more widget themes / advanced customization options for calendar widgets
▪ individually configurable font sizes
Business Calendar is developed by a small, dedicated team in Berlin. We’re completely self-sustained to ensure stable and steady development cycles for you. Please consider supporting us by upgrading our calendar app and get more professional features right from within the app.
Join our BC 2 community and try out our beta versions with the latest new features earlier than others.
Coffee-lovers know this situation: You see some band of coffe and ask yourself:
Have I ever tasted this coffee?
If yes, how did it taste to me? How was the Crema?
How good is this Coffe for Espresso, Cappuccino, or Latte Macchiato?
How do I have to set up my grinder, to get the best experience?
TrackMyCoffee helps, to keep the overview over all brands, you ever tasted. No more anger about the fact, that the wrong coffee was bought again!
Management of coffee brands and details of preparation
Designed for Smartphones and Tablets
Import/Export from/to Dropbox
TrackMyCoffee gives you the overview!
Tokens: coffee, espresso, cappuccino, portafilter, grinder, barista