Please note our current information about SecureApp:
No support for x86 architecture devices anymore.
New permission required with Android 8.0
Due to an adjustment of the permissions of Google, it is now necessary to grant access to the phone status.
Access to phone status
The app needs access to the phone status of your device to perform certain security checks. The app does not make phone calls and does not accept calls.
Use the SpardaSecureApp - our new security procedure - and confirm your transfers, standing orders, service orders and much more with just one touch of a finger.
Our free SpardaSecureApp not only offers security but also a lot of comfort for you.
Here's how to unlock your SpardaSecureApp:
1. Request your user ID and activation code through SpardaNet Banking, SpardaApp or at your branch.
2. Download the SpardaSecureApp from the Play Store.
3. Activate the SpardaSecureApp by entering the user ID, the activation code and a personal password.
(The user ID can be found in the SpardaNet Banking Service Center or in the administration of the SpardaApp.) The activation code will be sent to you either directly in the store or by post.)
And this is how you use the SpardaSecureApp:
1. Log in to the SpardaApp (version 3.0 or higher) or your SpardaNet Banking.
2. Make an order (transfer, standing order, rebooking etc.) and select the SpardaSecureApp as TAN procedure.
3. Via a push message you will now receive the order for approval sent to your smartphone.
4. Open the SpardaSecureApp and enter your personal password.
5. Please always check the order details carefully and then issue your approval.
The SpardaSecureApp can be used in the SpardaApp (from version 3.0) and in SpardaNet-Banking. It is not possible to use external software via FinTS.
For optimal use you need a stable internet connection.
- Android 5.0
- From Android 6.0 Fingerprint support - please note that we currently do not support older fingerprint sensors, which are not natively supported by Google's fingerprint hardware, for security reasons
Please take note of the following guidelines:
Not all Android devices are supported by SecureApp. A current list of supported devices can be found at https://www.sparda.de/internetauftritt/downloads/spardasecureapp-geraeteliste.pdf. Through regular updates of the SecureApp new devices are added.
For the "unofficial supported devices" there is no official support from the manufacturer of SecureApp. Thus, there is no guarantee that the SecureApp will work on these devices. You can check this by getting an activation code from your sparda bank and specifying a transaction, e.g. a transfer or transfer, confirm with the SecureApp.
The SecureApp checks the device for security vulnerabilities when starting a transaction. If these are detected, the device will be blocked for the use of SecureApp.
A rooted device or device that has apps installed that could be vulnerable could also affect SecureApp's ability to function.
If your device does not work or if it should lead to a misconduct, please contact your Sparda bank directly and have the case analyzed by submitting your user ID.