The brapp calculates the allocation of seats on councils in accordance Works Constitution Act and Electoral Code.
The calculation of the correct occupation of a works council can be quite tricky:
- Counting of seats d'Hondt
- Respect for the minority Enge BadS
- List jumps in exhausted proposal lists.
The correct composition of the council is a mandatory requirement for legally binding decisions!
In the brapp enter
- the proposal for election lists,
- the election result,
- the number of seats on the council and
- Number of minority Enge BadS.
The calculated brapp
- the composition of the works council under the provisions of the Electoral Code
- in the absence of BR-members the reloaded replacement candidate under the provisions of the Works Constitution Act.
All calculations are subject to change.