The STARFACE UCC Communications Hub for your Android smartphone.
The STARFACE UCC Client combines powerful high-end business telephony with a seamless integration of instant messaging, voicemail, video chat, and faxing. These UCC features are now available in a mobile client for your Android smartphone.
STARFACE Mobile Client for Android bundles all of your communication channels on your iPhone and turns it into an innovative and modern UCC communications center for your STARFACE telephone system.
The Journal keeps you up to date with everything that happens. Who sent you a chat message? Who called you and left a message on your voicemail? You can see everything concerning your STARFACE account. Your STARFACE Function Keys (BLFs) are also available right on your mobile phone, as are instant messaging and the STARFACE address book. The integrated call manager gives you access to a wide selection of functionality and ease-of-use features such as call brokering (toggling), call forwarding and inquiry hold.
The STARFACE Mobile Client for Android works over LTE and Wi-Fi and directly reduces your mobile phone bill. The STARFACE Mobile Client for Android is available to download free of charge.
• SIP calls
• GSM calls
• Call-Back by STARFACE PBX
• Call-Through with module installed on STARFACE
• Hold / Toggle
• Blind Transfer / Attended Transfer
• Ad-hoc conference calls
• Function Keys and Busy Lamp Fields
• Access to local contacts
• Access to address book hosted on STARFACE PBX
• Chat with users on STARFACE PBX
• Group chat with users on STARFACE PBX
• Definition of Chat status und status text
• Displays all missed events
• Separate lists for calls, voicemails, faxes, and chat messages
• Enable/disable iFMC
• Enable/disable redirections
• Enable/disable DND
• Standard call method
• Enable/disable phone features
• Enable/disable chat features
Your forum for feature requests and ideas: https://starface.uservoice.com
• Android 5.0 or higher
• A STARFACE PBX (Version 6.3 or higher)
• For full functionality incl. SIP telephony, a STARFACE UCC Premium Licence on the STARFACE PBX is required for the particular user.