With Stotax Banking you carry out your banking transactions in compliance with PSD2.
In the proven Stotax Select Cloud, you create your banking books with the connection to the Stotax law firm and accounting software of your tax advisor. You then carry out your transfers and direct debits in Stotax Banking and call up the new turnovers via Stotax Banking, which are available to you and to your tax advisor directly via Stotax Select.
Stotax Banking includes:
- Connection to the Stotax Cloud via Stotax Select
- Current account, overnight money, savings book, credit card, fixed deposit, currency account, PayPal
- Call-off, transfer, forward orders, standing orders, direct debit, international transfer
- Collective transfers and direct debits
- Bank connection via FinTS or EBICS
- EBICS VEU (distributed electronic signature)
Stotax Banking supports most German banks and many credit card providers.