The RidingCoach concept was specially developed for you and your daily training with your horse. It supports you in riding your horse to keep it healthy and contains exercises from classic dressage and working riding, in which the strengthening of the hindquarters and the back as well as the mobilization of your horse are in the foreground.
* Keep your horse fit and healthy by training with consideration for your horse's biomechanics and physiology.
* RidingCoach is suitable for riders of all riding styles who focus on the healthy training of the horse. Regardless of whether you are a dressage, show jumping, western, tournament or recreational rider.
* Choose from over 50 different gymnastic exercises that make your horse fit and healthy and use them flexibly to put together your daily personal training program.
RidingCoach does not replace a trainer on site and does not have this claim!
In addition to your training, RidingCoach serves to offer you incentives and ideas on how you can combine exercises in order to train your horse to keep it healthy. If you are unsure, ask your trainer or simply integrate the app's training into your riding lessons.
What does RidingCoach offer you?
* RidingCoach contains over 50 different exercises for your training, which you can combine individually - from easy to difficult - from easy to intensive.
* RidingCoach picks you up where you are with your horse. Regardless of whether you are a beginner or a pro, all exercises can be carried out at different levels and encourage and challenge your horse up to the highest lessons and absolute permeability.
What does RidingCoach contain?
* Detailed explanations of the lesson flow, help and illustrations for better understanding plus audio commentary.
* Descriptive videos of the individual side movements and exercises.
* Your personal trainer in your ears: As you ride your training, you can hear detailed explanations and assistance via audio commentary.
* Storage function for all completed training sessions in the calendar, including evaluation options for clear statistics, so that you can easily observe and document your horse's development over a longer period of time.
* Profiles for multiple horses so you can create your own training plans and stats for each horse.
* Calendar to record your training days clearly at a glance and to perfectly organize your daily stable routine by entering vaccination, veterinary, blacksmith, etc. appointments.
A subscription is required to use this app.
The subscription will be automatically extended after the selected term has expired.
You can choose between
1 month access / 4.99€
6 months access / €18.99
12 months access / €31.99
More information, as well as imprint and terms and conditions at: www.ridingcoach.de