With the TinkerSchool app you can access your school's digital construction kit with your tablet. To set up the TinkerSchool app, you need the QR code of your school license once. You will receive this code from the school administration.
Your school doesn't have a TinkerSchool license yet? You can easily start the free 30-day trial. You can find more information about this on the TinkerToys website.
The digital construction kit is the 3D construction program for use in schools. The TinkerSchool school licenses offer teachers and students numerous advantages. A wide range of freely available teaching material supports the design of the lessons. There are topics on various subjects in the MINT area, art, but also interdisciplinary projects (e.g. on digital product development) available.
Thanks to intuitive design and proven teaching material, students can start with their 3D designs and constructions within minutes. No prior knowledge of CAD construction is necessary. The low-threshold approach leads to a motivating sense of achievement.
The 3D models can be managed centrally in the course administration for teachers. Various export options are available. The 3D print export optimizes the 3D models for subsequent use with any 3D printer. With VR/AR export, the 3D model is exported in a file format that can be used for most VR/AR applications. Helpful instructions are available for the export.
• Construction software especially for children from primary school age
• Completely in German
• Extensive OER teaching material for more than 50 teaching hours
• Learning units in various formats (online course, Moodle course, worksheets)
• Interactive instructional videos
• Simple integration into the lesson through curriculum connection
• Central management and administration of courses with 3D printing and VR/AR export
• Secure and easy creation of student accounts without an email address
• Access via servers in Germany
• High data protection standard (GDPR-compliant)
- The TinkerSchool app requires one-time access to your tablet's camera during setup in order to scan the QR code of your school's school license. The TinkerSchool app will not work without camera access.
- The TinkerSchool app requires an active internet connection when constructing.
The digital kit in the TinkerToys version for use at home:
• Free 3D construction program for children from primary school age
• Choose from more than 25 building instructions in different levels of difficulty
• Use great templates for robots, creatures, cars and planes
• Build posable figures with connectors with ease
• Combine your toys with LEGO® compatible connectors
• Share your ideas with friends and collect your 3D models
• Download your 3D files - optimized for 3D printer or for VR/AR
• Order your toy directly to your home as a 3D print made of an environmentally friendly bioplastic