The AquaLX® app is the ideal supplement to Lovibond photometers. With the Bluetooth® interface, measuring results for quick evaluation and processing can be transmitted to smart phones or tablets, so all data can be evaluated and allocated directly on site. The app displays all measurements in a clear graph with minimum and maximum thresholds and supports data export as an Excel®-compatible CSV file.
An overview of the app functions:
• Creation of any number of users, customers, or measuring locations
• Integrated data management
• Sorting and representation of measurements according to sampling locations, customers, parameters, etc.
• Linking of customers with measuring locations
• Individually adaptable minimum and maximum values of a measuring method
• Readout of measurements at precise times in figures or graphics
• Graphic evaluations over various time periods
• Sending of results via email
• Lovibond® MD 610, MD 110 or PM 630 photometer
• Bluetooth®-capable smart phone or tablet
• Android™ version 4.3 or later
Further information is available online at www.lovibond.com/aqualx
AquaLX® is a registered trademark of Tintometer GmbH, Germany.