Nivellus supports you in recording and calculating heights of your differential leveling. Write your data directly on your tablet or smartphone. Then you can calculate heights, adjustment and allowable misclosure at the touch of a button. You can also display the vertical difference between two points.
Send the results using your mobile device. Then print the log with your desktop PC. Or import the data into your spreadsheet program.
- Input procedure (backsight, foresight, intermediate sight, benchmark height) into the table as described in the literature - you know your way around immediately
- Fixed sequence of data entry and plausibility checks. The risk of accidental wrong entries is minimised
- Completely in German and English
- Large font with large display - ideal for outdoor use
- Assistance in the status bar
- Selectable unit of length: metre/kilometre or feet/miles
- Project and survey management (new, open, rename, delete)
- Table can be edited subsequently
- Height difference to the previous point is displayed immediately (Rise / Fall)
- You can also display the difference in height between two freely selectable points
- Calculation of the adjustment at the touch of a button (misclosure is distributed evenly over the backsights)
- Calculation of the allowable misclosure after entering the length of the measured section and selecting the formula
- TXT and PDF export for printing, data backup or import into spreadsheets
- Sending the files using the share function (e.g. e-mail, cloud)
- Theme light or dark
The demo version contains all functions of the full version. It contains the restriction that the editing of the input table is only available for 30 minutes. Afterwards it is switched off for the rest of the day. Furthermore, the lettering cannot be switched off in the demo version.