Whether at the customer's site, on the construction site, in the office or in the workshop, the mobile standards information app supports electricians in their daily work. The app attaches great importance to a clear and tried-and-tested structure as well as knowledge transfer accompanied editorially by standardization experts. Divided into the areas of housing, business and industry, the app branches off to typical subject areas in a user-friendly manner, in which the practical user will immediately find himself.
The standards information app sees itself as a continuously growing collection of specialist knowledge with the possibility of entering into an expert dialogue via a query function.
- Earthing systems and protective conductors (antennas, earth electrodes, etc.)
- Installation concepts (house connection, meter space, etc.)
- Cables and wires
- protection devices
- Construction sites
- Electrical workshops
- electric vehicles
- Clear structuring of the contributions in the subject areas housing, trade and industry
- Questions to Experts (Your content-related questions will be answered by a technical expert.)
- Keyword and full text search
- Bookmark and note function
- Direct linking to DIN-VDE standards for users of the standards library app
- Numerous colored drawings and tables
circle of interested parties
This app supports master craftsmen, technicians, engineers and trainees working in electrical engineering in their day-to-day business and offers reliable information and direct access to further DIN-VDE standards.
The content of the app is purchased as a subscription with an annual usage fee (€84.99).
The subscription period is at least one year and is renewed for another year unless canceled 24 hours in advance.
Subscription can be managed directly by the user, so auto-renewal can be turned off by accessing Settings under iTunes & App Store after purchase.
General terms of delivery and payment and data protection notices can be found at https://www.vde-verlag.de/impressum-agb-versandkosten.html
VDE VERLAG GMBH - specialist publisher for electrical engineering and information technology