The perfect app to organize your casual tournaments.
The FREE edition of versus supports tournaments with up to 8 participants
* No Ads!
* If you like it, checkout the full edition which supports up to 256 players for a tournament.
Supported tournament types:
* Single Elimination (Knockout)
* Double Elimination
* Round Robin (League Mode)
* King of the Hill
* Team Elimination
* versus is a generic tournament generator / organizer / manager. Use it to organize any kind of sports competition, cup, bracket, tourney, joust, championship, playoffs, grandslam, league etc. …
* Create, generate or import players. Once created, you can use them in every future tournament.
* Just select the tournament type and the players to participate. Once started, you can switch between the tournament overview and the current match(es).
* Highly flexible seeding mechanisms (random, fair, manual, etc.)
* Simple and intuitive, easy-to-use interface: Move (drag with one finger) or zoom (pinch with two fingers) the bracket. Double-tap or long-press the match screen for further options.
* Enter scores and decide a match at the match screen or use Quick-Decide at the tournament overview to pick a winner.
* Store or share your tournament (as a png-picture-file) using other apps like Mail, Facebook or Twitter (and many more) at any time!
* Set a date, time, location and description for each match.
* Organize your players in groups and filter them when starting a tournament, e.g. so your video-game competitions don't get mixed up with your other tournaments!
* versus works completely offline
* Tournament archive: Run as many tournaments as you like. You can switch between them whenever you want!
* Players also have a "value"-attribute that indicates the Skill/Points/Level/etc. of a player. It can be used for seeding or in the team-builder.
* Teams Builder - Join your selected players into teams, and have the teams participate in the tournament. Teams can be assigned manually or generated randomly or based on their "value“.
* Statistics: Select players and tournaments to create a table containing various statistics like: matches won/lost/draw, average scores and more.
* Theme Editor (available via in-app-purchase): Change the entire look of the tournament overview and match screen with the ability to customize all the colors and icons. Save and manage as many themes as you want.