The Weishaupt heating control enables access to the WCM-COM 1.0 home communication module of your heating system. You can control main functions and settings such as heating and hot water temperatures and heating and setback phases, view current values and learn about system events.
This requires a Weishaupt gas condensing unit type WTC-A or WTC-GB, or an oil-fired condensing unit type WTC-OW or WTC -OB. The respective heating system must be connected to the WCM-COM 1.0 home communication module (Firmware version 376-05, can be updated) and must have access to the Internet.
The functional scope of the Weishaupt heating control app covers the following:
- Display of the current external temperature
- Display and setting of room temperature(s)
- Display and setting of hot water temperature
- Display and setting of operating mode
- Display and setting of heating phases
- Quick access to presence status
- Display of system events
- with WCM-Sol 1.0 home: Display of the current solar panel temperature, the current capacity, yield statistics by
day, week and month
- with WTC-OW or WTC-OB: Display of the oil meter reading