We all have that douchebag friend who likes to casually invade our privacy.
You try and show them a photo on your phone and they just swipe away through your whole album uninvited.
Open Ninja Snap:
- choose a few photos from your device with the help of a Gallery like screen
- give it to your victim
- they're gonna start to stroll away through your album like it ain't no thang
- they'll be randomly greeted with photos of themselves that were stealthily taken while they were abusing your phone
- infinite gallery mode, which keeps on snapping photos of your victim catching him in the act
- exit the app on back press so he won't see the app main screen
- add k anye flavour
I recommend choosing several photos (10+). You can choose a whole album in one tap!
The stealth selfies will be placed randomly between the photos you chose and will serve
to better fool the victim.
*Note that the app saves those stealth photos in a a directory called NinjaSnap. You will see it appear in your Gallery app or whatever you use too look at photos. I made this decision thinking maybe users would like to keep potentially funny photos of their victims.
They are immediately available so you can see/delete them.
**Shout out to reddit user /u/dane006 from whom I got the idea
Logo design & other stuff by