The Arabic Grammar Olympiad Book, Part Three
The third book of the Encyclopedia of Grammar Puzzles by Professor Yusri Sellal
The encyclopedia consists of 5 books:
The Arabic Grammar Olympiad Book (3 Parts)
Mind Stealing (Strategies for Formulating Questions for Excellence in Grammar)
The Book of Riddles (in all Grammar topics)
The encyclopedia is directed to all grades, from the fourth grade of primary school to the third grade of secondary school.
- Huge content exceeding 1550 pages for the 5 books included in the encyclopedia.
Unique content, not found anywhere else.
- The encyclopedia, which took 7 years to prepare.
- The encyclopedia is directed to all teachers of the Arabic language, and all students who study grammar at all academic levels in all Arabic-speaking countries.
- Complete ease of browsing and navigating within the encyclopedia books, by activating the hyperlinks, and moving with ease and ease from any question to its answer, by pressing under it the button (press to go to the answer directly), and return from the answer to the question with the push of a button as well, and that By clicking on the phrase (click to return to the question), which is a unique system, which makes browsing the encyclopedia with its huge content fun, and a very easy and smooth process.
- Each question and grammatical puzzle appended to the target grade of the question, and the lesson learned from the question, with the detailed answers of course.