CommuniqAI is an intelligent tool for scheduling and automating SMS text messages, calls and email. It’ll help you stay in touch with those who mean the most to you—and it’ll be there for you through life’s many distractions.
• Automatically send custom SMS text messages with intelligent scheduling and randomization
• Automatically start a call, with reminders, if there were none or you missed a call for the frequency specified
• Automatically start a prepopulated email, with reminders, on a regular basis
• Automatically tracks SMS text messages and calls—no manual logging needed!
• Notifications for upcoming messages (configurable)
• Notifications are populated with your recent conversation history and favorite messages (favorites are currently available on Android 9 and later)
• Complements your default SMS text messaging, call and email apps
• Won’t automatically send a message to someone if:
o You are in a call with them
o You recently missed a call from them (configurable)
o They recently sent a message and you didn’t reply (configurable)
o You recently corresponded with them in a small group (configurable)
• Won’t automatically start a call with someone if you:
o Are in a call with them
o Were in a call with them and didn’t end the period selected with a missed call
• Modern Android Material You design
• Won’t repeat the last message sent
• Predefined recurring message templates
• Upcoming messages can be easily edited, disabled, postponed, skipped or quickly changed to other frequently sent messages
• Set a maximum number of messages per day, week, month or quarter
• Supports multiple people (when upgraded)
• Time zone aware (it’ll do the right thing regardless of where you are)
• History of what communication actions were taken and why
Let’s face it, some of us are better at communicating than others. Rather than forgetting or being “too busy” to reach out to those who are important to you, CommuniqAI will cleverly send text messages of your choosing to, and smartly prompt you to call and email, the people you care about. Whether that person is a significant other, family member, friend, client, or even a patient, CommuniqAI will help you stay in constant contact.
Some people are against technology like this, but we believe that anything that can help keep communication high between loved ones is, in the long run, a good thing. CommuniqAI, by default, will not take any action and largely act as a helpful reminder, and we recommend this type of use.
Warning: CommuniqAI works well when used sparingly with simple messages—perhaps too well. While it’ll keep you in regular contact with the people in your life, they’ll be inclined to reply back and, at this time, CommuniqAI is not intelligent enough to reply in context—so you’ll need to reply back yourself.
Tentatively planned features
• Won’t automatically send a message if:
o You recently sent one (configurable)
o You’re at a person’s place (configurable)
• Biometric authentication to open app
• Display actual MMS pictures/content in notifications
• Enhanced Artificial Intelligence and machine learning
• Use short and sweet, but generalized, messages. For example, a simple “Love you” or “What’s new?” is ideal.
• Lots of varied messages and variations on similar messages tend to work best.
• Disable messaging when you and your significant other are together—or select Not Today when notified. You can also schedule messaging to occur outside of the times you’re likely to be together.
• Don’t wait for CommuniqAI! If you want to reach out to someone, let them know in the moment!
• RCS support is incomplete. RCS messages will not be displayed properly in notifications and automated messages will be sent as SMS.
Please give us your feedback or contact us at http://feedback.communiqai.com !
Need help or have a question? Our frequently asked questions are at http://faq.communiqai.com .