The Information System for the Procurement of Goods and Services (abbreviated as SIMPBJ) is an application that has the following features.
- Summary of auction data throughout the year, namely data, Number of Packages, Total HPS, Total Ceiling, Total Contract Value, and Remaining Tender Results.
- Details of the number of TENDER and NON TENDER packages per category that have active, failed, or draft statuses.
- Details of the number of completed projects and ongoing projects, per SKPD.
- Details of data per TENDER and NON TENDER packages such as implementation location, Ceiling value, HPS value, Contract value, completion date, and winner's name.
- Details of the number of tender and non-tender participants.
- Details of the total packages that have been completed and in progress.