Mimeo Can't get work on ipad and no help
Horrible App App consistently crashes and takes long to open content. UI isn't intuitive and font on phone is unreadable.
Awful reading experience Not practical for phones because image is small and unreadable in full page view but terrible ui experience when zoomed in. PDF viewing on a phone is possible as it has been done in apps like Google Drive. I have up and used my laptop.
Wow Best app experience I've had in the digital content world. I can't wait for the update!
Digital is a great solution for having important content available on demand. Unlike PDF readers and other solutions like it, it is really lightweight and content is organized for you. Performance is fast and the interface is easy and responsive. I've yet to use the annotations and notes, but I expect it to work as well as the rest of the App. Also, I love being able to download content for offline access. This allows me to save space on my devices when I am connected most of the time. I haven't tried using SD storage yet for content, but if it isn't supported that might be a nice touch for people with large libraries of content. Gone are the days of a service technician carrying thousands of pages of manuals and tech bulletins!
Access on Android Device The files load extremely fast. The view of the material on my phone is great...exceeds my expectations!!
- Support for video downloads
- Support for offline video
- Large offline file support
- Added new offline-enabled indicator ribbons over thumbnails to allow quick offline enablement
- Added scrollbars for desktop browsers
- Added message when the device is offline to allow reconnection
- Added message when IE10 or lower is detected to inform of compatibility issues
- Fixed bug sending statistics
- Fixed bug causing documents to continue to use storage space after removal