TeamTalk is a freeware conferencing system which allows users to participate in conferences over the Internet. Users can chat using voice over IP, stream media file and share desktop applications, like e.g. PowerPoint or Internet Explorer.
TeamTalk for Android has been designed with a particular emphasis on accessibility features for visually impaired.
Here is a list of the main features:
- Real time voice over IP conversations
- Public and private instant text messaging
- Share applications on your desktop
- Share files among group members
- Private rooms/channels for every group
- High quality audio codecs with both mono and stereo
- Push-to-talk and voice activation
- Standalone server available for both LAN and Internet environments
- User authentication with accounts
- Accessibility for visually impaired using TalkBack