We have done our best to facilitate your search of numerous drugs and diseases. Our application offers you an extensive drug guide and a disease guide.
We do our best to monitor all novel and rare medicines and update our information on a daily basis, to make sure that we provide you with the latest data. With our medical application you will be able to choose the most effective, fast-acting and least harmful drugs.
Stay healthy and remember that your health is in your hands!
This application includes:
1. Drug Handbook
2. General Diseases - Handbook
-- Update #2
• My Drug List – Add your medications to instantly assemble relevant medical information in a simple, easy to read personalized format. Access in-depth consumer information, FDA alerts, drug interactions, plus food, allergy and medical condition interactions. An invaluable tool for medication management and adherence.
• Complete Drugs A to Z listings – Fast search, accurate suggestion engine and the most comprehensive database of drug information available online.
• Pill Identifier – Identify any meds simply by entering an imprint, shape or color. Database updated daily.
• Interactions Checker – Provides a list of interactions that may occur when different drugs are taken at the same time. Also checks food interactions automatically.
• Q & A – Ask a specific question about your medication. Search on thousands of questions and answers.
• Health Professionals – Quick access to all the tools you know and trust.
• Many more helpful tools. Try the Symptom Checker. Lookup specialised databases for side effects and dosage information. Not quite sure how to spell a drug name? Use the phonetic search.
The app requires full network access to gain access to the Drugs.com drug information database.
The app requires access to "Photos / Media / Files" to allow the app to be installed on the SD Card. We do not read your photos, media or files.
Important Notice: You must not rely on this application alone to remember to take your prescriptions or to replace medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always consult with your healthcare professional.
Drugs.com does not provide medical or treatment advice. Always consult with a physician.
Follow us on Twitter @drugscom for tips and updates.
Drugs.com is the most popular, comprehensive and up-to-date source of drug information online. Providing free, peer-reviewed, accurate and independent data on more than 24,000 prescription drugs, over-the-counter medicines & natural products. Drugs.com is a multiple Webby Award nominee and attracts more than 24 million U.S. visitors per month (Comscore, December 2014).
If you have any feature requests, suggestions or you simply need help, please visit http://www.drugs.com/apps/support/ and our responsive support team will prioritize your request.
* Excellent coverage for general health & biomedical sciences.
* Provides three features: Annotator, Dictionary and Thesaurus.
* More than 300'000 medical/biomedical terms.
* Semantic (conceptual) and Dictionary (literal) search available.
* Especially good cancer related drug coverage, and chemotherapy regimen coverage.
* Includes number of standards used by the community, including CDISC, UCUM, FDA standard product labeling terminology.
Needs Internet access to connect to major online medical resources.
Keywords : Drug, Medicine, Medical Dictionary, Dictionary, Medical Annotator, Thesaurus.
This medical disease hand book can act as a clinical advisor for self diagnosis and can also be used to look up symptoms, diseases and treatment. Medical diseases dictionary free download is like a FREE Doctor at home for common diseases and treatment codes.
Diseases dictionary FREE - Medical App Features:
- Works Offline without internet.
- Detailed description of all major medical conditions and diseases.
- Information regarding treatment of diseases for all medical conditions and symptoms along with medication information, medication interaction and drug side effects.
- Medical reference book and thesaurus covering all medical terminologies and abbreviations.
- Prescription drug info along with pill description is provided in the treatment section.
- Physicians desk reference and pharmaceuticals dictionary.
- A handy free pocket guide for nurses for use as an emergency guide.
Who can use this free disease dictionary:
Healthcare professionals, pharmaceuticals, physicians, hospital nurses, medical students, nursing professionals, pharmacy, physician assistants and for students who work in clinical practice & dispensary.
This app cannot and should not replace a pharmacist or a doctor consultation. App content is only for pocket reference & educational purposes. Consult a doctor before actual usage of any of the information in this app.
Lægehåndbogen er et elektronisk opslagsværk, som ejes af Danske Regioner og de 5 regioner.
Lægehåndbogen er en del af den fælles offentlige sundhedsportal – www.sundhed.dk.
Lægehåndbogen henvender sig primært til sundhedsfaglige. Har du ikke en sundhedsfaglig baggrund, kan du med fordel benytte Patienthåndbogens app.
Lægehåndbogens daglige drift styres af et sekretariat, som har til huse i Lægeforeningen. Det er
gratis at bruge Lægehåndbogen for både sundhedsfaglige og borgere. Lægehåndbogen er ikke
finansieret af reklamer og er uafhængig af kommercielle interesser.
Appen er udviklet af Trifork Medical – et datterselskab i Trifork a/s.
- FREE Medicine English To Arabic Dictionary has 65,000 words.
- Search the English word and it will display its Arabic translation.
- "Search Options" feature that help to search the word "Starting" with searching word or "Ending" with searching word or "Containing" the searching word.
- Audio Pronunciation of English Words.
- Listen the Arabic sound of Words.
- No need of Internet. Work offline without using Internet.
5/5 “Very useful when traveling! I found all the medicines that one could need around the world! Good job!”
5/5 “Fundamental and intuitive! Really well designed!”
Either if you are a frequent traveller or if you are going on holiday abroad for the first time, Find My Medicine is a fundamental App to put in your luggage! In a few clicks, it will enable you to find the names of your medicines in the Country you are traveling to. Travel illnesses and the little problems every traveller faces will no longer be an issue.
The App functions in a very simple and intuitive way: research your usual medicine easily by name, active principle, symptom or pharmacological category, and you will find the right equivalent in the country you are visiting. The current version covers seven countries (Italy, USA, Spain, Germany, England, France, Poland), but it is constantly being updated in order to follow you in all of your journeys.
- More than 6500 medicines.
- Each medicine comes with a card with all the details.
The current version covers 9 Countries:
3 research methods:
- by name
- by active principle
- by pharmacological category
WARNING: The medicines included in the app are the basic remedies for usual small traveling problems. In this version we preferred not to add antibiotics or medicines that need a prescription, because for those it is always suggested to consult your doctor.
Having any problem or suggestion? We would love to hear from you!
Don't write in the comments below because we can't answer you. Reach us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Side effects: Know about a medicine's impact on pregnancy, lactation and its effect on your body if you consume alcohol. 100,000+ Medicines listed!
- Substitutes: Medicines with the same composition can be made by different manufacturers. Some may be 90% cheaper than what you’re prescribed.
- Information: Know about typical ailments a medicine is prescribed for and understand its action on your body.
- Ordering: Order Allopathic medicines, Homeopathic pills, Cancer and other Speciality drugs - through the app with a few clicks. Earn upto 15% discounts. Available only in Delhi, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Noida.
- Diagnostic Tests: Book blood tests, thyroid tests through the app, and save around 30%
Awards & Recognition:
- Rated one of the best “Made in India” apps by Apple in 2014.
- Recognized by the Government of India - Ministry of Health and Family Welfare as a m-health initiative that consumers can use
- Ranked Top App in Medical Category in India - Android & iOS
- Frost & Sullivan Award for "Innovative Healthcare Service Delivery Model of the Year”
- VC Circle Award for the "Most promising Healthcare startup”
- Winner of m-Billionth award for m-health in South Asia
The Indian Express: http://archive.indianexpress.com/news/drugs-on-the-net/1147273/
The Economic Times: http://articles.economictimes.indiatimes.com/2014-10-30/news/55595277_1_wellness-market-nutrition-market-healthkart
Business Standard: http://www.business-standard.com/article/pti-stories/healthkart-bets-big-on-health-nutrition-mkt-in-india-114103000884_1.html
The Business Line: http://www.thehindubusinessline.com/features/smartbuy/generic-drugs-search-app-gets-2-lakh-downloads-in-2-weeks/article5670496.ece
Your Story: http://yourstory.com/2014/11/healthkart-plus/
- Identity: To help the login/sign up process become smoother.
- Photos/Media/Files: To store and retrieve your uploaded prescriptions.
- Camera/Microphone: To allow you to take a photo of your prescriptions to send us.
‘ “No home should be without one” certainly applies to this splendid medical dictionary’, Journal of the Institute of Health Education
This best-selling and market-leading dictionary contains over 12,000 clear and concise entries, covering all aspects of medical science. Written by a team of medical experts, the entries are accessible and jargon-free, and complemented by over 140 illustrations and diagrams. The 8th edition has been fully revised and updated to cover changes in this fast-moving field. Entries on techniques and equipment, drugs, general medical practice, health service organization, and treatment have all been reviewed, and updated where necessary.
The dictionary has also been expanded in many areas, with particular attention paid to pharmacology, obstetrics and gynaecology, paediatrics, ethics, nephrology, and psychiatry. Selling over a million copies in previous editions, this is an indispensable reference guide for students, as well as those working in the medical and allied professions. It is also an invaluable home reference guide for the general reader
A SEARCH TOOL
featuring search autocomplete to help you find words quickly by displaying predictions similar to the terms you're typing. You also get enhanced search extras including:
• A quick search of words while you type.
• A 'fuzzy filter' for when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word.
• A 'keyword' search for finding key words within compound words.
• A wild card search function ('*' or '?') which can replace a letter or entire parts of a word.
• Download dictionary definitions locally for offline word lookup.
A LEARNING TOOL
including a number of features that help you further enhance your vocabulary:
• A 'Favorites' feature to create custom folders with lists of words from the extensive library, including cross-curriculum words.
• History list to help you easily review looked-up words.
• Discover more using the included special language notes.
• See words in context with example sentences.
• 'Word-of-the-day' feature with dedicated homescreen widget.
A mobile dictionary application from MobiSystems with content from Oxford University Press.
Prognosis: Emergency Medicine allows you to test your decision making skills in a risk-free environment while sharpening your clinical knowledge.
The interesting discussions at the end of each case scenario are useful for experienced physicians to refresh their knowledge and also serve as interesting practice material for residents embarking on a career in Emergency Medicine.
All clinical cases and discussions have been reviewed by our editorial board of 120+ physicians across 27 specialties.
1. Acetaminophen Poisoning
2. Acute Appendicitis
3. Acute Compartment Syndrome
4. Acute Encephalitis
5. Acute Epiglottitis
6. Acute Glomerulonephritis
7. Acute Head Trauma
8. Acute Hematogenous Osteomyelitis
9. Acute Myocardial Infarction (LBBB)
10. Acute Myocarditis
11. Acute Ovarian Torsion
12. Acute Pericarditis
13. Adrenal Crisis
14. Aortic Dissection
15. Asthma Exacerbation
16. Atrial Fibrillation
17. Bacterial Meningitis
18. Basilar-type Migraine
19. Bell’s Palsy
20. Benign Positional Paroxysmal Vertigo
21. Biliary Ascariasis
22. Boerhaave Syndrome
24. Brugada Syndrome
26. Cardiac Tamponade
27. Cerebral Venous Thrombosis
28. Cervical Epidural Hematoma
29. Chronic Subdural Hematoma
30. Deep Venous Thrombosis
31. Diabetic Ketoacidosis
32. Dieulafoy’s Lesion
33. Digoxin Toxicity
34. Ectopic Pregnancy
35. Emphysematous Cholecystitis
36. Exercise Associated Hyponatremia
37. Fitz-hugh-curtis Syndrome
38. Guillain–barré Syndrome
39. Heat Stroke
40. Heterotopic Pregnancy
41. Hyperosmolar Hyperglycemic State
42. Hypertensive Emergency
43. Hypertrophic Obstructive Cardiomyopathy
44. Hypertrophic Pyloric Stenosis
45. Ica Dissection
46. Infectious Mononucleosis
48. Isolated Gall Bladder Injury
49. Kawasaki Disease
50. Lactic Acidosis, Metformin
51. Lateral Medullary Syndrome
52. Lemierre's Syndrome
53. Meckel's Diverticulum
54. Mesenteric Ischemia, Arterial
55. Multiple Sclerosis
56. Myasthenia Gravis
57. Myxedema Coma
58. Omental Infarction
59. Peptic Ulcer Disease
60. Peripartum Cardiomyopathy
61. Pneumocystis Jiroveci Pneumonia
63. Primary Hyperparathyroidism
64. Prinzmetal's Angina
65. Pulmonary Embolism
66. Red Degeneration
67. Renal Artery Aneurysm
68. Retropharyngeal Abscess
69. Reye Syndrome
70. Right Ventricular Myocardial Infarction
71. Rupture of a Popliteal Cyst
72. Salicylate Toxicity
73. Sigmoid Volvulus
74. Spinal Epidural Abscess
75. Stevens-Johnson Syndrome
77. Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
78. Superior Mesenteric Artery Syndrome
79. Superior Vena Cava Syndrome
80. Takotsubo Cardiomyopathy
81. Temporal Arteritis
82. Tension Pneumothorax
83. Thyrotoxic Periodic Paralysis
84. Tick Paralysis
85. Tumor Lysis Syndrome
87. Wolff-Parkinson-White Syndrome
88. Atrial Myoxma
89. Nonconvulsive Status Epilepticus
90. Prinzmetal's Angina
91. Omental Infarction
Medical Terms and Dictionary with common and uncommon words, terms and phrases. Used by physicians, nurses, PAs, NPs, medical students, nursing students and more.
With this simple, powerfull and free app you can reveal meanings of thousands of medical terms in English language.
It contains directory of most common used medical terms, diseases, tests and symptoms extended by external sources with tons of medical terminology.
- a very quick Search for Terms;
- complete offline access, No Internet connection required;
- huge database of Terminologies;
- email any of the terms instantly;
- unlimited Book Marks;
- compatible with all versions of Android Devices;
- very efficient, fast and good performance;
- automatic free updates whenever new terms gets added;
- application is designed to occupy as much as less memory as possible.
The handbook contains a description of Medical Terms such as: dyspnea, anemia, cyanosis, rabbit fever, diabetes, hypoxia, hemoptysis, ADHD, fibromyalgia and many other terms.
This application is intended to complement the study of anatomy in medicine, biology or other.
Touching each organ as the heart, brain, lungs, reproductive system, liver, intestine, ovary, testis, stomach, kidney, etc.. information is displayed.
Practical, useful and valuable anatomical information in your palm. Reference to primary education, secondary school, college or culture in general.
* Supported languages English, French, Portuguese, Spanish.
* Rotate 3D
* Hide or display the information.
* Collate between male and female organs.
* Free Updates.
* Each anatomical organ is shown in a different color.
* Descriptions very detailed.
* Recommended Hardware
Processor 1 GHz or more.
1 GB of RAM or more.