Young Money is a digital pocket money and savings universe for children, young people and their parents!
With Young Money, you can have the opportunity to track your spending in an easy and safe way from an early age. Young Money is both an app, a payment card and two accounts in one and the same solution.
To be able to use the Young Money app, you must be between 7-17 years old, and both child and parent must be a customer of one of the banks that offer the product.
In the child's version of the app you can:
- Always see how much money you have and track your spending
- Ask your parent for money
- Receive digital monetary gifts from his parent
- Create and follow its savings goals
- Receive assignments from his parent
Send money back parent
In the parent's version of the app you can:
- Follow your child's consumption and savings goals
- Transfer money to his child
- Create tasks for the child
- Send digital monetary gifts to your child (incl. The option to print and give as a physical gift with a QR code)
- Receive money from his child
Download the Young Money app today and get ready for an almost cashless society.
You can order and read more about Young Money at www.youngmoney.dk.