👉 Network game temporarily disabled
The platform that we used for network gaming has stopped providing service since 03/31/2020 (see https://support.google.com/googleplay/android-developer/answer/9469745). We are working on a new solution to restore network gaming. We ask for your patience while waiting for better news.
Mus is possibly the most popular Spanish deck of cards and this adaptation by Producciones Don Naipe promises ...
The Mus offers the most popular variant of this game: eight kings, eight aces and without the Royal. In the individual game you will be able to face 7 funny characters with different personalities. We have carefully worked on the Artificial Intelligence of the bots so that they play well to the mus and at the same time behave differently, according to their characteristics:
- Daring: willingness to send and accept tickets
- Lamplight: more or less prone to bluffing
- Sign hunting: ability to detect the signs of the partner and the rivals
- Cut mus: more or less willing to cut the mus
- Discards: more basic or more refined discard rules
- Interactivity: greater willingness to consult with the partner
Be careful, because bots pass signs and if they hunt one they will behave differently; for example, if you make the blind sign, your partner is more likely to mus; Another example, if your opponent catches you signaling thirty-one, he won't enter the game if you beat him. The bots' panoramic vision is limited, making it easier for them to detect their partner's signs and have more difficulty seeing the signs of their rivals. Also, some bots have greater ability to hunt down signs (see bot features).
Since version 1.5 bots are much more interactive. They will consult you to cut the mus and to accept or not big bets and bets (you can also ask your partner).
The Mus is highly configurable, allowing:
- Invite your friends to play mus
- Receive invitations from your friends to play
- Play quick games with other players
- Play with 7 different bots
- Choose a male or female avatar
- Play tournaments or loose games
- Achieve 26 different milestones
- Scale positions on the Musometer, Torneometer and Network Victories
- See your statistics
- Adjust game speed
- Select the number of games to win
- Choose between 30 or 40 stones per set
- With or without sound
- Activate "Funny mode" with phrases of the mus appropriate to the situation
The Mus is available for any Android mobile or tablet (4.0 or higher).
You can check the rules of the mus in the following links:
Contact us at email@example.com to tell us your impressions, suggestions for improvement or troubleshooting.
Thank you so much for supporting us!
Do you like to hit the card? Producciones Don Naipe is a specialist in Spanish card games. You can find more information on our website: