Algerian Doctors is a directory of phone numbers and addresses of doctors, clinics, Algerian doctors, clinics from all states of Algeria, hospitals, pharmacies, medical analysis laboratories and even blood donors’ phone numbers.
- A free service that facilitates communication between the Algerian doctor and the patient.
- My Clinic application to facilitate communication between doctors and patients.
- We constantly add and correct information as information becomes available.
- You can add, correct, comment or report information.
We try as much as possible to obtain and verify complete information in order to facilitate the search process for you.
- A list of phone numbers for blood donors of all blood types is available in the application, and you can add your information in order to donate.
- There is a lot of information that we could not access. If you have information and want to share it with us, you can send it to us by filling out the form in the application by clicking on Add a Doctor, and we will add it after verifying it.
- You can write your comments and opinions on all the information displayed.
- You can download the new and corrected information manually by clicking on the update button in the application, and then it will replace the old information with the new without waiting for the update.
The Algerian states in the application are as follows: Adrar, Chlef, Laghouat, Oum Bouaghi, Batna, Bejaia, Biskra, Béchar, Blida, Bouira, Tamanrasset, Tebessa, Tlemcen, Tiaret, Tizi Ouzou, Algiers, Djelfa, Jijel, Setif, Saida, Skikda, Sidi Bel Abbes, Annaba, Guelma, Constantine, Medea, Mostaganem, M'Sila, Camp, Ouargla, Oran, El Beidh, Illizi, Bordj Bou Arreridj, Boumerdes, El Tarf, Tindouf, Tsemsilt, El Oued, Khenchela, Souk Ahras, Tipaza, Mila, Ain. Oleander, Ostrich, Ain Temouchent, Ghardaia, Gulizane, Timimoun, Bordj Badji Mokhtar, Ouled Jalal, Beni Abbas, Ain Salah, Ain Guezzam, Touggourt, Djanet, El Mughir, Mnaia, with the addition of municipalities and departments.