Carry with you the Holy bible wherever you go!
Now you can download for free “Easy to read KJV Bible”, a free app created to help you read and study the Bible.
Experience this valuable app, designed to help readers understand and apply the Bible's teachings to their lives.
This app offers you:
- Free downloading
- Audio Bible: for an even better reading experience, try listening the Bible.
- You can download this app to use offline
- Select and bookmark verses and passages
- Create a list of favorites
- Ability to add your own notes
- Send verses by email or SMS or share them on social networks
- You can change the font size to make it either larger or smaller
- If you set the Day/Night mode to Auto, your Bible will automatically swap between Day and Night mode depending on the time of day
- The app remembers the last paragraph where your reading was ended.
This app has helped millions of people access and experience God's Word. If you find the King James Bible difficult to understand because it contains some archaic words, try this updated version: UKJV.
Human language is very dynamic. There is a constant need to actualize, to correct, to make something as clear as possible. Some words in the KJV have changed meanings or have dropped entirely out of common usage, so that you really need a dictionary to understand. them. Thus, it is necessary a constant revision and adaptation of the language with the passage of time, making those changes necessary.
We are convinced that this updated version will help you understand the Holy Scriptures better than ever. Download it now!
Enjoy the full version of the Bible, with the Old and the New Testament:
The Old Testament is composed of 39 books:
Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, Deuteronomy, Joshua, Judges, Ruth, 1 Samuel, 2 Samuel, 1 Kings, 2 Kings, 1 Chronicles, 2 Chronicles, Ezra, Nehemiah, Esther, Job, Psalms, Proverbs, Ecclesiastes, Song of Solomon, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Lamentations, Ezekiel, Daniel, Hosea, Joel, Amos, Obadiah, Jonah, Micah, Nahum, Habakkuk, Zephaniah, Haggai, Zechariah, Malachi.
The New Testament is composed of 27 books:
Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, Acts, Romans, Corinthians 1 and 2, Galatians, Ephesians, Philippians, Colossians, 1 Thessalonians, 2 Thessalonians, 1 Timothy, 2 Timothy, Titus, Philemon, Hebrews, James, 1 Peter, 2 Peter, 1 John, 2 John, 3 John, Jude, Revelation.