Activity – View recent class activity, such as grades, posts and dropbox submissions
Upcoming – See what the future holds in assignments, readings, quizzes and exams
Discussions–Read and respond to your instructor and classmates
Announcements, GradeBook and “People” all give you easy access to information and fellow students.
** Please note that courses taught in BlackBoard are not accessible through this app. **
Our Moodle Mobile app is a HTML5-based client that connects to an installed Moodle server. It does not try to replicate everything that Moodle does - we are focussed on providing features that are most useful on a standalone app, such as offline access to content, messaging and notifications.
Please try the new features (and bugs!) and give us feedback on how you would like the app to develop in future. The app may be a little rough around the edges, but we’ll be pushing periodic updates so you can enjoy the improvements.
The app will be useless unless these conditions are satisfied:
1) Your Moodle site must have Moodle 2.4 MINIMUM.
2) Your administrator must have activated Mobile web services.
3) You have a valid user account for that site.
If you don't have access to a Moodle site for testing you can try our demo site:
The app requires the following permissions:
- Record audio - For record audios to upload to moodle
- Read contacts - For adding contacts to your device
- Read call log - For adding contacts to your device
- Write call log - For adding contacts to your device
- Change audio settings - Push notifications
- Control vibration - Push notifications
- Prevent phone from sleeping - Push notifications
- Find accounts on the device - Add contacts
- Read the contents of your SD card - Contents are downloaded to the SD Card so you can see it offline
BUGS AND REQUESTS
View current progress:
Per problemi o suggerimenti invia una mail a email@example.com.
Se sei iscritto alla Sapienza con Infostud Mobile puoi:
- visualizzare i tuoi dati personali
- prenotare gli esami
- verificare gli esami sostenuti e le prenotazioni attive
- visualizzare le statistiche
- richiedere supporto via mail, facebook o twitter
Usare l’applicazione è semplice:
- inserisci username e password Infostud
- scegli una funzione
L’applicazione prevede quattro opzioni:
Qui puoi visualizzare le informazioni anagrafiche, i tuoi dati e l'ultima dichiarazione Isee.
2. Esami (Visualizza gli esami)
In questa sezione puoi visualizzare gli esami sostenuti, suddivisi in:
- "non certificati"(per "non certificati" si intendono gli esami registrati sul sistema ma non ancora certificati dalla segreteria amministrativa).
Per ogni esame è possibile visualizzare dettagli aggiuntivi.
3. Esami prenotati (Visualizza le prenotazioni)
Qui puoi trovare tutte le prenotazioni già effettuate.
Cliccando ciascun esame prenotato, puoi scaricare la ricevuta di prenotazione in formato pdf.
Se (l’appello non è chiuso?) è possibile cancellare la prenotazione.
4. Ricerca (Prenota gli esami)
In questa schermata puoi ricercare gli appelli attivi e prenotarti agli esami.
Se il tuo device è predisposto, la data dell’appello sarà segnalata sul calendario.
Oltre al calcolo della media qui potrai visualizzare statistiche sulla tua carriera
6. Supporto Email
Qui puoi richiedere supporto via mail all'assistenza infostud
Da qui potrai andare direttamente alla pagina facebook dell'applicazione
Da qui potrai andare direttamente alla pagina twitter di infostud
L’applicazione Infostud Mobile per Android è stata sviluppata dagli studenti Emanuele Borzi Vincenzo Deriu e Francesco Nobilia, in collaborazione con Infosapienza.
** TV Channels List **
Peace TV (India)
Huda TV (Egypt)
Islam Channel (United Kingdom)
Guide US TV (United States)
Iqraa TV International (Saudi Arabia)
Makkah Live (Saudi Arabia)
Madinah Live (Saudi Arabia)
Iqraa TV Arabic (Saudi Arabia)
Honain TV (Saudi Arabia)
Hilal TV (Turkey)
Sharjah TV (UAE)
QTV Learn Arabic Grammer Urdu (Pakistan)
The Islamic Network TV - (Trinidad)
Ajyal Cartoon TV - (Saudi Arabia)
Whats more? You get to stream over 20 Islamic radio stations from around the world.
** Radio Stations List **
Radio Islam 1548 AM (South Africa)
One Legacy Radio (United States)
Channel Islam (South Africa)
Radio Izlam (United States)
Ummah Radio (United Kingdom)
Muslim Community Radio 2MFM 92.1 FM (Australia)
Voice of Islam 87.6 FM (Australia)
Muslim Starz (Kuwait)
Radio Islam Global (Canada)
Maher Al Muaiqly Radio (Saudi Arabia)
Al-Quds Radio 102.7 FM (Palestine)
Quran Radio 96.9 FM (Palestine)
Hayat 104.7 FM (Jordan)
Eman Live (Egypt)
Hidaya Multimedia Kerala (India)
Radio Islam Malayalam (India)
Isra FM 100.6 FM (Turkey)
Ikim 91.5 FM (Malaysia)
Radio Rasil 720 AM (Indonesia)
Radio Muslim (Indonesia)
Radio As-Sunnah (Indonesia)
Nur Islam 93.3 FM (Indonesia)
Radio Holy Quran (Saudi Arabia)
Radio Quran Kareem (Egypt)
Islam2Day Nasheed (Australia)
Islam2Day Quran Arabic (Australia)
Islam2Day Quran English (Australia)
Radui Islame Albanian (Switzerland)
Radio ZamZam (France)
Also you get to read RSS feeds from popular news source likes Al-Jazeera, Press TV and Russia Today.
Please don't forget to rate the app and give your feedback so we can improve the User Experience in the future updates. For suggestions and feedback please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
** IMPORTANT **
- Tablet resolution are not supported, however this app will run on most Honeycomb 3.0 and ICS 4.0 Tablets. Some channels are meant for mobile phone resolution and may appear pixelated on Tablets. Deen TV do not officially support tablet resolution as of now and may include support in future updates.
- Deen TV will support most Android phones running ARM based processor including ARM6, ARM6-VFP, AMR7-Tegra2, ARM7-NEON. Phones running non-ARM based processor are not supported at this moment.
- Phones running unofficial Android firmware like Cyanogenmod may have issues playing certain channels smoothly. The app is only tested to work on official android firmware.
- Low-end phones with slow processor might see out of sync sound on certain channels.
- Requires descent internet speed. If TV channel lags, try switching the video quality to Low.
- Some tv channels and radio stations are not 24 hour based stream. If the channel is down please check back later.
- Deen TV is in beta stage may contain bugs and error. Kindly report the bugs to the developer.
Live TV, Islamic TV, Islamic Radio, Peace TV Urdu, Peace TV English, Dr Zakir Naik, Huda TV, Guide US TV, Makkah Live, Madinah Live, Iqraa TV, Stream, Live Channel, Live Radio, Islam, Quran, Hadith, Adhan, Zakah, Dawah, Muslim.
The sensor control will also enable you to identify what you see in the sky in just a few seconds, just by pointing the phone at it!
This award-winning astronomy application is finally available on Android featuring:
* a very intuitive touch-screen interface
* the integration of GPS positioning
* the control of the direction of view using the device accelerometers
* a catalog of over 600,000 stars displayed as a real time zoomable sky map
* a catalog of many nebulae and galaxies, with pictures for some of them
* asterisms and illustrations of the constellations for several sky cultures
* realistic Milky Way
* realistic landscape and atmosphere with sunrise, sunset and light pollution simulation
* 3D rendering of the major solar system planets and their satellites
* night mode (red)
Stellarium mobile is created by two of the original developers of Stellarium, the Desktop version of this famous astronomy and planetarium software.
• News - Find out the latest news on campus by browsing ASU Headlines and Ram Page articles.
• Events - Want to know what’s happening around campus? View ASU Events and Academic Calendars, and add them to your personal calendar.
• Maps (Updated) - Find ASU buildings and see your location on campus
• Blackboard - Access your Blackboard courses, groups, announcements, grades, discussions, and more. (Requires separate Blackboard Mobile Learn app)
• Courses (Updated) - Search the complete ASU course catalog to find class times, locations, and instructor information.
• Library (New) - View Library resources including search tools, library hours, and resource guides.
• Directory (New) - Look up ASU faculty and staff, contact them directly from the app, and even add them to your personal contacts list.
• Images - View ASU photos, save them to your device, and use them as your wallpaper.
• Videos - Watch videos from ASU’s YouTube channel, Angelo Sports, the Ram Page, and the Alumni Association.
• Links (New) - Get quick access to helpful links like ASU’s Facebook and Twitter, check you OneCard balance, and more.
• Get Help - Quickly access important campus phone numbers, call directly from the app, and get the assistance you need right away.
Browse local events and find new venues. Bookmark an event or share plans with your friends through Facebook and Twitter.
By simply saving events Urban Devil will recommend new events based on your history.