Thinking of attending Colgate University? Prospective students and families can navigate the campus and learn about our unique programs and culture through self-guided tours. Whether at home or on campus our interactive student guide will accompany you as you explore our university's offerings through the use of the GPS-enabled campus map, student videos and photos.
* Self Guided Tours: A location-based Campus Map will highlight important landmarks on campus and will allow you to easily find your way around. As you approach buildings our tour guide will provide you with important information regarding our programs.
* Landmarks and Buildings: Learn more about our programs and explore campus landmarks via descriptions and rich-multimedia
* Custom Walking Tour: Enhance your Visit by taking a custom tour and get an up-close look at many of the unique majors and programs offered.
* Multimedia: Explore our community by Watching videos from campus and browsing through hundreds of photos
* Interactive Panoramas: Browse through a list of interactive 360 panoramas of covering various locations and buildings
* News and Sports Feeds: Stay updated with the latest new on the university and its various sports teams
Colgate, Colgate University, Colgate Lifelong Connections, Colgate Alumni Mobile Directory, Alumni
Our Moodle Mobile app is a HTML5-based client that connects to an installed Moodle server. It does not try to replicate everything that Moodle does - we are focussed on providing features that are most useful on a standalone app, such as offline access to content, messaging and notifications.
Please try the new features (and bugs!) and give us feedback on how you would like the app to develop in future. The app may be a little rough around the edges, but we’ll be pushing periodic updates so you can enjoy the improvements.
The app will be useless unless these conditions are satisfied:
1) Your Moodle site must have Moodle 2.4 MINIMUM.
2) Your administrator must have activated Mobile web services.
3) You have a valid user account for that site.
If you don't have access to a Moodle site for testing you can try our demo site:
The app requires the following permissions:
- Record audio - For record audios to upload to moodle
- Read contacts - For adding contacts to your device
- Read call log - For adding contacts to your device
- Write call log - For adding contacts to your device
- Change audio settings - Push notifications
- Control vibration - Push notifications
- Prevent phone from sleeping - Push notifications
- Find accounts on the device - Add contacts
- Read the contents of your SD card - Contents are downloaded to the SD Card so you can see it offline
BUGS AND REQUESTS
View current progress:
If you are user of Moodle, you would have felt the pain of browsing Moodle on browser. With this app, we aim at making browsing your Moodle site easy and painless.
★Works on most of the English Moodle servers (http only)
★Listing all courses
★Listing all course files
★Forums Threads Listing
★Forums Discussion viewing
If you have any comments / feedback / feature requests - mail it in at firstname.lastname@example.org
- This is unofficial app for Moodle. It works by downloading the existing content on your Moodle site and showing it on native UI, hence making it smooth.
Thanks to Praveen for his initial work on MDroid from which this is derived.
Is compatible with any Moodle from 2.2 which have "Moody external service" active
[b]If your Moodle Server it's not supported please fill this doc with the URL/Admin e-mail so i can contact the admin to provide acess to Moody[/b]
You can test if the moody_service is active in your Moodle in any broswer with this link:
If a token is returned it's everything alright;
If the returned message contains "servicenotavailable" please fill the doc;
It also can return a message saying the username/password is incorrect, please be sure that user/password are right;
*Some functions like messages is only available from Moodle 2.5+.
- Access to courses main contents
- Notifications about new contents
- Send Messages to contacts
- Access to Cloud Storage (Dropbox/Google Drive)
- Device Hardware Integration
- Search inside courses
If your Moodle doesn't have Moody external service installed yet, you can test Moody with this account:
You can know more about Moody and Moody external service in:
NOTES && BUGS:
*Some issues in Login activity in Tablet and phablets especially Note devices
*This is an alpha version expect some minor bugs.
*UI not optimized for tablets.
You can send a report or contact the dev in email@example.com
برمجة : منذر بن خميس الحوسني
* Access course content anytime anywhere
* Receive notifications about activities of teacher or other students
* Catch up with upcoming, due and completed tasks, instructions etc
* Collaborate with co-students and instructors through an interactive forum
* See what you should do right now or later for your course activities
Eliademy is also compatible with Moodle LMS. Existing Moodle users can purchase compatibility update which will allow singing in to LMS just by providing university name and credentials. Also application can be used for free user know Moodle site URL.
Please note, application is compatible with Moodle 2.2 and later versions, but requires web services to be enabled. Please follow steps 1 to 6 from http://docs.moodle.org/20/en/Using_web_services and use "eliademy" as shortname of newly added service. All Moodle Core webservices should be enabled.
You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Greife unterwegs auf alle deine Moodle-Kurse zu. Lade jederzeit Dateien herunter oder diskutiere in den Nachrichtenforen Probleme mit deinen Kurspartnern.
Alle Dateien, die du bereits heruntergeladen hast werden in der Offline Ansicht angezeigt. So hast du auch ohne Internetverbindungen deine Dateien immer verfügbar.
Verwalte deine Dateien in der Moodle Cloud.
Die ideale App für Lehrer und Schüler, die immer auf dem Laufenden sein wollen.
Jetzt auch mit Chatfunktion. Schreibe Nachrichten an alle Moodle-Teilnehmer.
Das praktische Neuigkeiten-Widget hält dich über alle Neuigkeiten auf dem Laufenden.
Greife schneller auf deine wichtigsten Dateien zu, indem du Sie auf dem Homescreen verlinkst.
Bei regelmäßiger Benutzung behalte bitte deinen Datenverbrauch im Auge.
Probleme, Verbesserungsvorschläge aber auch Kritik kannst du gerne an email@example.com senden.
Ever experienced the difficulties of logging into Moodle from your phone? The UNO Moodle app logs in for you and allows you to view class resources, forums, campus email, and grades easily. Documents, PowerPoints, PDFs, and anything else posted by your professor can be viewed without leaving the app!
Additionally, the chat feature allows you to have discussions about your classes with your classmates. Each class contains a separate chat forum.
- You must be a UNO Student in order to use this app
- Internet required for use
Teachers in Moodle can now add a video assignment type with the installation of the video assignment plugin. Using the Moodle Mobile Video Assignment App students can log into their Moodle course from their mobile device, view all courses with a video assignment and view the video assignment details.
Videos can be uploaded and submitted for marking from their mobile device directly into the video assignment in their Moodle course. Students can either select a pre-recorded video from their device library or they can take a video and submit it prior to saving it in the library.
NOTE: Droodle only sees moodle assignments -- they have a url of .../mod/assignment/view.php?id=bla
FOR A DEMO OF THE APP: Just click the "Login" button.
LOGOUT: Click the OPTIONS button when on the Courses screen.
CALENDAR REMINDER: Click the OPTIONS button when on an assignment screen.
Human knowledge belongs to the world.
Dedicated to my father, Alexander Tiutiun.
If you would like access to this course, email me at AppleIsNoGood@gmail.com so I can send you the course material (the original website is listed below but only available to GISD students).
• How to use Eclipse
• XML Programming
• User Interface Design
• Android Activity Lifecycle
• Android Layouts
• Much, much more!
Optimized for small, medium, large and extra large screen sizes so the app looks great on any device!
The full version offers collaboration features like: course based chat, forums, Video communication Skype support, push notifications, and all the beautiful hardware features, today's tablets are offering.
Initiated by Samsung Thailand, the Dutch based company Smart Learning Apps and the Malaysia based cloud company Anise Asia, started several pilots on universities and companies, using the Moodle platform on their tablets. As a result of these pilots, both companies present the first Moodle Native App for Android tablets. The iPad Moodle version will follow soon.