Thinking of attending Colgate University? Prospective students and families can navigate the campus and learn about our unique programs and culture through self-guided tours. Whether at home or on campus our interactive student guide will accompany you as you explore our university's offerings through the use of the GPS-enabled campus map, student videos and photos.
* Self Guided Tours: A location-based Campus Map will highlight important landmarks on campus and will allow you to easily find your way around. As you approach buildings our tour guide will provide you with important information regarding our programs.
* Landmarks and Buildings: Learn more about our programs and explore campus landmarks via descriptions and rich-multimedia
* Custom Walking Tour: Enhance your Visit by taking a custom tour and get an up-close look at many of the unique majors and programs offered.
* Multimedia: Explore our community by Watching videos from campus and browsing through hundreds of photos
* Interactive Panoramas: Browse through a list of interactive 360 panoramas of various locations and buildings
- Search for buildings and locations on and off campus
- Find computer lab availability, check on printer status and see what is closest using GPS
- View, renew and reserve library resources
- Check your timetables
- Access BlackBoard, our Virtual Learning Environment
- Check your timetable on and off-line
- Search for friends, colleagues or lecturers using the contact directory. Call or email contacts and add them directly to your address book
- Receive the latest news and events from the University and Students’ Union.
- Live public transport timetables and updates
- View assessment results
NaN Geometry Solver is the most advanced application for solving geometry problems. There is a complete solution delivered for each issue to satisfy every teacher or student.
The application solves every algebraic problem including those with:
you can also use parentheses, decimal numbers and Pi number.
An advanced validation of data entry allows you to find the errors quickly and corrects them for you immediately.
NaN Geometry Solver will calculate all the parameters of the figure, if you enter the necessary data. The order of data entry depends on you!
- Do you want to calculate a side of the square? No problem. Nan Geometry Solver will do it for you.
- Do you have an angle and a side of the right triangle? Perfect. Other values can be calculated.
None of your geometry tasks will be a problem now with NaN Geometry Solver. This application has very advanced, powerful and easy - to - use interface.
Additionally, it contains all the useful formulas which you will need to solve geometry tasks. But thats not enough! You do not have to figure it out how did you get a result. This application not only gives you the solution, it also shows you all the formulas which had been used. Pythagorean Theorem, sines and cosines are no longer a problem.
This application is able to do calculation on the following figures:
- equilateral triangle
- right triangle
- isosceles triangle
- triangle 30-60-90
- right trapezoid
- isosceles trapezoid
- regular hexagon
- regular tetrahedron
- square prism
- regular Pentagon
- inradius and circumradius of cube
- Square pyramid
- Triangular pyramid
- Triangular prism
- Regular triangular prism
- Thales' theorem
- Truncated cone
- Regular octagon
- Regular dodecagon
- Hexagonal prism
- Hexagonal pyramid
- You can calculate the inradius and circumradius on a square or an equilateral triangle
- Lots of formulas useful in solving tasks.
Tags: math, school, geometry, task, dexter, calculator