The Brooklyn College Navigator app connects you to key BC information, transactions, reminders, and events.
• Use your Digital ID instead of a physical card, with no term validation required
• View your course schedule, balances, stops/holds, posted term grades
• Receive campus emergency alerts
• View pending appointments with campus offices
• Check the status of any in-progress WebCentral online transactions
• Search course catalogs
• View BC email and Wi-Fi credentials.
• View campus events
• Search the college directory
• Track status of IT Systems
• View a campus map
• Locate rooms on campus floor plans
• Find nearby resources such as food, study spaces, and bathrooms
• Review Emergency procedures
• Contact Campus Safety
• Report necessary bathroom repairs to Facilities
• Receive class cancellation/relocation alerts
• Make appointments with campus offices and advisors
• Sell books on the BC Textbook Marketplace
• Access Faculty profiles
• View course section rosters
Your privacy is important to us. BC Navigator collects aggregate data to improve future versions of the application. No sensitive, personal, or identifying information will be collected. However, you do have the right to opt-out of this data-collection within the Application Settings.
BC Navigator Development Team: Mandisa Washington, Anatoliy Gamaylo, Leonora Kissis, with thanks to Moshe Berman for contributions to the iOS version.