The Brooklyn College Navigator app personalizes your College experience, and connects you to key BC information.
• View your course schedule, tuition balances, stops/holds, and posted term grades
• Faculty - View your course section rosters
• Add courses and events to your personal calendar
• Employees - Check your Time & Leave balances
• Review your scheduled appointments and check the status of certain pending requests
• Use your Digital ID instead of a physical card, with no term validation required
• Maps - Find classes and offices - Locate nearby bathrooms, study areas, and more
• Careers - Build & track your Career skills from first-year to Commencement
• Fix-it - Report necessary bathroom repairs to Facilities
• Emergency - Receive campus emergency alerts - Contact Campus Safety
• Search course catalogs and campus events
• Make appointments with campus offices and advisors
• View BC Email and WiFi credentials
• Track status of IT Systems
• Notifications of important deadlines and certain transaction updates
• Receive class cancellation/relocation alerts
• Useful HR information for Staff
• Sell books on the BC Textbook Marketplace
• Access Faculty profiles
• Connect with Student Clubs
Your privacy is important to us. BC Navigator collects aggregate data to improve future versions of the application. No sensitive, personal, or identifying information will be collected. However, you do have the right to opt-out of this data-collection within the Application Settings.
BC Navigator Development Team: Mandisa Washington, Anatoliy Gamaylo, Leonora Kissis, with thanks to Moshe Berman for contributions to the iOS version.