Designed for students, faculty, staff and the Southwest Florida community, the FSW App has a number of valuable tools and resources:
• Emergency Alerts: One of the most important functions of the FSW App is the emergency alert system. Receive instant alerts about inclement weather or potential threats on campus.
• Class Schedules: Stay organized by accessing your class schedule from the app and use it to register for future classes.
• Campus Maps: Never get lost again. Google Maps of each campus are accessible in the app with the name of each building to help you find the right location.
• Make a Payment: Navigate to the FSW Student Portal through the App to view your tuition and fee balance or make a payment.
• Important Deadlines: Add/Drop. Withdraw Dates. Open Registration. College Closures. The FSW App will provide reminders of upcoming deadlines.
• Events: Get involved as a student by checking the upcoming events hosted by the Office of Student Engagement, Athletics, Campus Recreation, Academic Schools or clubs/organizations.