“…the ‘polyglot Facebook’ intelligently combines a social network with language learning.” –LearnThatLanguageNow.com
Learn and practice languages for free with WeSpeke partners from 170+ countries representing 130+ languages. Use the WeSpeke mobile app to build language skills through text chats with multiple language partners anytime and anywhere.
Keep learning a language
Instantly access the WeSpeke global community, friends, language partners, and WeSpeke matches. Read and respond to ongoing text chats or start a new conversation.
Personalize your language learning
Create a customized language Notebook on WeSpeke. It’s as easy as 1-2-3.
1. Save content from partner text chats or add your own content (from game apps, online courses, online articles, vocabulary lists, URLs, etc.)
2. Edit or annotate anything you save.
3. Re-use any content in partner chats.
Manage your account
Register and login, reset your password, and monitor your text messages.
Enhance language learning and practice
Want a real-time practice session with your language partners using audio and video? Go to the WeSpeke web app, start a chat, and add audio or video to the live exchange.
What better way to accomplish your language learning goals than with free partner practice with native speakers? Start or continue your language journey on WeSpeke.
In your mother language group:
* Communicate with students who’s learning the language
* Share your daily life story with photos
* Make friends from different cities and countries around the world
Learn foreign languages in the other language groups:
* Practice reading, writing, and speaking with native speakers
* Read articles with vocabulary guides provided from native speakers
* Improve your communication skills in many languages
**Selected as the best app in Mobile Awards**
**Patent registered app**
All the essential sentences for conversations in a foreign language have been collected and stored in one app!!
★With the RightNow Conversation[14 Lang] app(English,Korean,Japanese,Chinese,French,German,Spanish,Thai,Indonesian,Vietnamese,Arabic,Russian,Italian,Portuguese), you can communicate with people in other countries, anywhere in the world.
★ Key Features
*Interactive translation for conversations in a foreign language, including a native speaker's pronunciation reference
- Unlike TTS, you can hear high-quality pronunciations from native speakers
*A total of 420,000 phrases in 12 categories
- As this app contains various categories and context-specific sentences, you can communicate with people in other countries by taking full advantage of this app without additional material (phrase books, dictionaries, etc.).
- You can easily change a word in a sentence.
- Interpretation available immediately through voice recognition
*Today’s expression widget
- You can add the widget on the home screen to study expressions whenever you want.
*Notifications of today’s expression
- You are notified with conversation sentences every day at the time you set.
*Recent sentences & Favorite sentences
- When traveling abroad or studying, you can save a sentence to Favorite sentences and use it whenever you want.
*Question and answer list
- You can make a list of what you have learned in the Q&A form.
- You can communicate with people in other countries by exchanging questions and answers.
*Only available for a question sentence where the answer is provided.
*Phonetic transcription for Korean, Chinese and Japanese
- You can learn word or expression while checking its pronunciation.
*Voice playback sensor
- Show the screen to the person you are talking. The app automatically plays a native speaker's voice using the gyro sensor.
*Sending an e-mail or text message
- You can easily send or share a simple message in a foreign language via text message, e-mail or other instant messaging programs!
- If you need to speak quickly, just say a word! You can find any sentence you want!
Now it’s time to get away from the outdated conversation books and enjoy RightNow Conversation that guarantees your best travel experience yet!
Taking a train? Going on vacation? Sign up for a Plus subscription and you'll be able to download courses for offline viewing.
Whether you watch from the Pluralsight website or from this app, we keep track of your learning progress so you’ll know where to continue next time you login.
United Nations Languages is an offline app where all the important words and phrases are divided into the following categories.
Health & Medical
Wine & Dine and many many more of such categories which make learning Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian and Spanish a childs play with this language learning app.
With features like:-
Turbo Play- Says out loud the word that you have selected.
Staples- Save what you have learnt to revise later.
Potpourri- Get all words in the app in all the available languages.
Games- Language learning is fun with games.
Word of the Day- Get a new word to learn everyday.
Become fluent in Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian and Spanish with this language learning app. So what are you waiting for download United Nations Languages today.
321 E. Chapman Avenue
Fullerton, CA 92832
Learning numbers has never been to much fun for toddlers, pre-schoolers and kindergarteners! A fun Question Mode is a fun and engaging activity for parent/child interaction! A quick memory recall based on auditory and visual stimulation asks the child to click on the correct number that is heard from a stack of 4 cards.
Excellent positive feedback upon answering correctly and encouraging feedback with repeat chance is given when an incorrect answer is chosen. Get your child learning numbers in no time with this fun, interactive app!
Hopefully, if you guys are kind enough people, I can make donations to nice charities and stuff with the advertisement money.
OH LORDY WE MADE A PENNY I REPEAT WE MADE A PENNY IN PROFIT
mfw when I see account balance http://imgur.com/Lb5v5
- Browse and watch experimental instruction right at your bench
- Record your own tips, tricks and techniques with the push of a button
- Upload your lab experiments to BenchFly in seconds
- Identify the products needed to perform the scientific techniques on your own
- Cast videos to your Chromecast enabled device.
LearnTrak is an award winning, feature-rich LMS which is designed for an efficient creation and delivery of self-paced online learning, mobile learning, instructor-led and blended learning programs. Whether you need to train 50 people or 500,000, this incredibly flexible and easy-to-use LMS can scale to fit your needs and budget.
It can be installed locally behind firewalls for total control or can be used through our hosted service to eliminate the need for internal hardware, software and support.
- SCORM, Experience API and AICC compliant
- HTML5 User Interface for an engaging experience
- Manages both classroom training & eLearning
- Quick Launch Page to access the last learning activity
- Modular and scalable to help organizations start small and scale rapidly as needs evolve
- Online Testing using inbuilt QTI Compliant Assessment Engine to measure and achieve business impact
- Surveys, Feedback and Polls to get a pulse of what learners need
- Threaded discussion forums for resources to build an online community of active learners
- Digital Library to build learner-contributed repository of organization specific knowledge and best practices
- Web-based admission & approval system to enable remote tracking and management
- SMS Integration to reach out to “mobile only” connected learners
- MIS Reports, Alerts and Announcements to track and manage trainings effectively
This application is available only to users who have a valid LearnTrak account and relevant access details. If you would like to try out the application, please write to us: email@example.com
Maps - Find UWS buildings and see your location on campus. Use augmented reality to see how close you are to your destination.
Directory - Look up UWS staff, contact them directly from the app, and add them to your personal contacts list. This module is updated every 24 hours with a feed from the online Staff Directory.
Events - Want to know what's happening around campus? View the UWS Events Calendar, and add events to your personal calendar.
Emergency - Fast access to campus security, police and emergency numbers.
vUWS - Access your vUWS courses, groups, announcements, grades, discussions, and more. (Requires separate Blackboard Mobile Learn app)
MyIT - A one stop shop for all you UWS IT service and support needs.
Students – Fast access to the Student Central home page, the place for all UWS student information and support.
MyUWS - Login to your MyUWS portal for student email, tutorial registration and more.
Library - View Library resources including search tools, library hours, and librarian chat.
Summer - Get special information about campus facilities over the summer sessions.
Shuttle - See where the UWS Shuttle Buses are in real-time, and how many minutes they are away from your stop.
Giving - A fast and convenient method for staff to sign up to the staff giving program.
Wellbeing - Get extra help from online services dedicated to your welfare.
Careers - Connect with the UWS Careers service for students and employers.
Gradlife - This module will launch the Alumni app - stay in touch with UWS after you graduate!
Videos - Watch videos from the UWS YouTube channel, or our Online Learning channel.
Images - View UWS photos, save them to your device, and use them as your wallpaper.
News - Find out the latest news on campus by browsing UWS News, or staff and student articles.
Residences - Find out about the on-campus accommodation options at UWS.
Books - Order the books you need for your course from The University Store.
Food - Specials and info about all the food outlets at UWS.
Social – Your link to UWS Campus life activities, run by uwsconnect.