Thinking of attending Loyola University Chicago? Prospective students and families can navigate the campus and learn about our unique programs and culture through self-guided tours. Whether at home or on campus our interactive student guide will accompany you as you explore our offerings through the use of the GPS-enabled campus map, student videos and photos.
* Self Guided Tours: A location-based Campus map will highlight important landmarks on campus and will allow you to easily find your way around. As you approach buildings our tour guide will provide you with important information regarding our programs.
* Landmarks and Buildings: Learn more about our programs and explore campus landmarks via descriptions and rich-multimedia
* Custom Walking Tour: Enhance your visit by taking a custom tour and get an up-close look at many of the unique majors and programs offered.
* Multimedia: Explore our community by watching videos from campus and browsing through hundreds of photos
* Interactive Panoramas: Browse through a list of interactive 360 panoramas of covering various locations and buildings
Define dating violence, stalking and sexual assault
Navigate campus services and resources around dating violence, stalking and sexual assault
Get connected to Chicago services and resources around dating violence, stalking and sexual assault with interactive maps
Get information on how to help a friend who has experienced dating violence, stalking or sexual assault
Learn about your reporting options on campus and in Chicago