SF State Mobile is the official mobile platform at San Francisco State University.
We created SF State Mobile to make it easier for you to access campus services and resources on the go. Since the app is a work constantly in progress, we’ll continue to improve and enhance your mobile experience. Download the app to access the useful features listed below and provide suggestions on how to improve it through the feedback option.
• NEW! Single Sign-On (SSO) – log in once to access everything in iLearn and Student Center, such as checking your grades, financial aid, check your classes
• NEW! Opt into Gator Grub Alert to get notifications about extra free food from catered campus events!
• Personas – students, faculty, and staff see the information most relevant to their needs
• Current students can check Registration info, look up grades, view Payments & Financial Aid, accept Financial Aid awards, view tutoring resources, and easily access email and advising
• Future students can check their application status, take a Virtual Tour, and check their admission status
• Faculty and Staff can easily access email and CampusMemo
• Get live Transit information for MUNI
• Easily access SF State Events, dining options, and the Food Truck Schedule
• GPS-enabled campus and indoor maps with accessible entrances
• Make a Technology Service Request