SF State Mobile is the official mobile platform at San Francisco State University.
We created SF State Mobile to make it easier for you to access campus services and resources on the go. Since the app is a work constantly in progress, we’ll continue to improve and enhance your mobile experience. Download the app to access the useful features listed below and provide suggestions on how to improve it through the feedback option.
· NEW! Personas – students, faculty, and staff see the information most relevant to their needs with a new Mondrian design which adds color and tiles to bring high demand & more popular features to the top
· NEW! Future students have a new space all their own! Explore SFSU, check your application status, take a Virtual Tour, check your admission status
· NEW! Current students now have a tutoring section, and can easily access email and advising
· NEW! Faculty and Staff can easily access email and CampusMemo
· Look up grades
· Easily access SF State Events
· Links to iLearn and Lynda.com
· Check Registration info, view Payments & Aid, accept Financial Aid awards
· Make a technology service request
· GPS - enabled campus and indoor maps with accessible entrances