The texas state app can be convenient for looking at TRACS to get your assignments and checking your bobcat mail. DO NOT RELY on the bus shuttle part of the app though. It has insane glitches and I was 15 minutes late for my first day of class because the GPS on the buses were wrong. When the buses are coming 10-15 minutes later than what the" real time" tracking says it is then there is a problem!
Great app Great app but the bus arrival times aren't correct, have to judge how long based on where it is on the map. Although they are working on it. Aside from that the convenience of checking all my bobcat stuff is awesome from grade to mail. And all the little extras.
No bus routes Not sure if it's a first day of school glitch, but neither Android no iOS apps are showing bus or route info.
Good app, but the Bus/shuttle app needs work. Estimate arrival time is almost never accurate.
It doesn't get any fresher than this! KTSW IS THE RADIO STATION I WAS LOOKING FOR WHEN GOING TO SWTSU IN 1974. WE HAD TO SETTLE ON KLBJ AND HIT THE BONG.
Pretty damn good Needs improvement on the bus aysterm as they don't always show up but all else is well!!
- Clear all buttons for map marker lists.
- Bus numbers now displayed for live buses on map.
- Tapping on bus ETA info box will zoom to that bus on map.
- Tapping on bus icon will display ETA info for that bus and/or its next stop.
- Other visual tweaks for the Map module.
- Fixed crash when downloading files from TRACS and Download Manager is disabled.
- Fixed issue where favorite modules were not saved when the app exits.
- Other bug fixes