myUConn is the official app of the University of Connecticut.
There are many features included in myUConn from accessing emails and phone numbers of faculty, staff and students to LIVE tracking of buses and browsing dining menus. This app is a perfect way for you to discover what UConn has to offer. Explore more by reading the full list of modules below:
• Bus Tracker (live)
• Class Schedule
• Course Catalog
• Daily Digest
• Dining Menus
• Emergency Contact Info/Alerts
• Student Resources
• UC Magazine
• UConn Today
• Bus Tracker – Save time by seeing when a bus is going to be at the next stop. Our GPS tracking system will give you accurate real-time information. You can view all of the bus routes in full screen and use your multi-touch screen to pinch and zoom for better detail.
• Dining Menus – Easily see what’s on the menu at any of the dining locations on campus. Browse what’s for breakfast, lunch or dinner. All menus are broken down by the current week, so you can see what’s going to be served on Monday or later in the week on Friday.
• Campus Directory – Search for emails, phone numbers, and mailing addresses of university faculty, staff, and students. Bookmark results, add people directly to your contacts, or do a reverse lookup by phone number.
• Events Calendar– Check out the latest events from the main UConn events calendar or browse the top 10 most popular events calendars.
• Athletics – View current UConn sports headlines and news for both men's and women's teams.
• Daily Digest – Keep up-to-date with the latest news from around campus.
• Maps – Find where you need to go easily by picking a location/building from the menu and seeing where it is on the interactive map. You can also pinpoint your exact location with the GEO Locator.
• Student Resources – Find phone numbers, links and descriptions to many helpful resources around campus from tutoring to public safety.
• Course Catalog – Quickly search through the current course catalog by drilling down by Career and Subjects. Use the Search feature to easily find a course you’re interested in and view the details of that course.
• Alerts – Stay informed by being notified of the campus emergency alert system.