Need your Michigan driver's license? Study anytime, anyplace with Drivers Ed Michigan for Android devices! Don't be one of the 70%
of people who fail their SOS test the first time!
FREE from DriversEd.com, the leader in online driver's ed, this full-featured study companion can quiz you from a database of more than 350 SOS questions.
Pick the length of each test: take a test of 5 questions, or as many as 100. It's your choice!
Your results are recorded, so you can track your progress and review your incorrect answers. Retake past tests unlimited times to make sure you know the material.
Use the Flash Card feature to study the important facts you need to know for the test.
Of course, you'll still need to read Michigan’s What Every Driver Must Know handbook to prepare for the permit test. With Drivers Ed Michigan, you can download Michigan’s What Every Driver Must Know handbook to your device anytime! (It downloads only once, and is saved to your device, so you don't ever have to wait for it again.)
The Michigan’s What Every Driver Must Know handbook is an official SOS publication, in PDF format. The text is crystal-clear, and you can pinch to zoom, just like a web page.
This app works with DriversEd.com's Michigan driver's ed course. DriversEd.com is approved by the Road Safety Educators' Association and accredited by the Driving School Association of the Americas.
You can even get 0.5 Carnegie Units toward your high school graduation by taking driver's ed with us!
Michigan Driving test has over 1000+ Questions.There are 28 Categories from which you can select a Category and practice the test There are 10 set of DMV questions each having 50 Questions. By practicing this test you can PASS the WRITTEN TEST in FIRST ATTEMPT.
All the best.
1) Display result instantly.
2) Covers all topics from the Manual.
3) 180+ signs Questions.
4) Evaluate and Review your test after completion.
5) Work offline (No internet connection needed)
How to use the App
Once you start the application you can follow the below steps.
Test by Topic
1) To write the test in different topics tap on the "Test by Topic" button at the bottom to app to write test in different category
2) Tap on any Topic button and start writing the test
Real Test (Similar to DMV Test)
1) Tap on the "Real Test" button at the bottom of the app to write test similar to real test.
2) We have 10 test each carrying 50 questions. Tap on the button and start writing the test.
It's a one stop shop for perspective students to research the universities and colleges that they are interested in their respective state and/or province along with other regions of the country. All the information is kept live and up to date all the time.
Please download this app to have universities information at your fingertips. We really appreciate your feedback and suggestions. Please take a minute to review the app to help improve it. Thank You.
Tags: Universities,University,US Universities, USA Universities, Canada Universities,Canadian Universities, US Top Universities,Canada Top Universities,US and Canada Universities, US & Canada Universities,US & Canadian Universities,US and Canadian Universities.
PDF materials will be automatically organised into separate directories by module within the 'Download' folder - particularly useful on a tablet device to aid study while travelling/commuting. Clicking on a download link a second time will open the previously downloaded file rather than download a duplicate copy, reducing mobile data usage.
A student login for the Open University website is required!!!
PLEASE NOTE: This application is NOT endorsed or supported by The Open University in any way. I am a student studying with The Open University and created this application as a personal project.
Your log-in information is used only for the purpose of logging into the Open University site. All of your details are totally removed from the application on logging out.
Please leave feedback if you find my application useful or have suggestions for new features!
Hackers University is the most high quality, trusted hacking education community on the android market. Interact with over 10,000 other hackers and learn from eachother; make friends, send private messages, participate in chat rooms, or even compete for the highest quiz score on the apps leaderboard!
Hackers University features:
► Step by step hacking guides for various subjects: protecting yourself, hacking wifi, accounts, websites, mobile devices, and other misc hacks like hacking game consoles
► Video guides walk you through various hack methods, showing you what to do every step of the way
► Hacker social network with over 10,000 registered users; follow friends, activity walls, private messaging with stickers and picture attachments, multiple chat rooms, interactive quizzes with high-score leaderboards and more!
► Consistent content updates, always bringing you the latest in hacking techniques, software, and secrets
Some of the lesson subjects you can expect to find within this app are:
► BackTrack / Kali Linux guides
► Hacking various WiFi networks such as: WEP, WPA, WPA, and WPS networks
► Test websites for exploits with mySQL and other methods
► Use your android phone to crash wifi networks, sniff facebook/e-mail passwords and more
► Create your own keylogger
► Learn how to make trojans and viruses while remaining undetectable
► Browse the internet without leaving a trace behind! Learn to be completely anonymous online
► Modify game consoles to run pirated games
► Learn to download any software, app, game, movie, or music for free
+ so much more!!
This app is the ultimate hackers handbook reference guide! A MUST have for any aspiring hacker!
Download, and you will have your university schedule in your pocket
- Automatic updates of schedule and it's caching
- Fast bookmarks to other teachers' and groups' schedule
- Taggable lessons (Easy tasks)
• eMaps of Berwick, Caulfield, Clayton, Gippsland, Parkville and Peninsula campuses with layers of points of interest including libraries, banks, eateries, faculty offices, lecture theatres and parking locations
• Staff Directory
• Monash News
• Events guide that lists all upcoming activities on all Australian campuses
• Searchable unit entries from the official University Handbook for all undergraduate and postgraduate offerings
• Shuttle Bus Timetables
Many more features are planned for future releases, so stay tuned.
Monash University was established in Melbourne, Australia in 1958. It is one of Australia’s top-ranked research-intensive universities.
Monash is a youthful organisation; enthusiastic, optimistic and accessible. We believe outstanding education and research can change the world for the better.
Monash is Australia’s most international university and considers every student to be a global citizen. It has campuses and centres in Johannesburg, Mumbai, Kuala Lumpur and Prato, as well as its six campuses in Melbourne and the local region.
Monash specialises in offering powerful double degrees. Study is also available online, part-time and via alternative pathways.
Our researchers make highly significant contributions that bring real and positive changes to the lives of people all over the world.
Monash University has approximately 62,000 student enrolments and more than 7,000 staff.
List of universities includes:
- Athabasca University
- Grant MacEwan University
- Mount Royal University
- University of Alberta
- University of Calgary
- University of Lethbridge
- Capilano University
- Emily Carr University of art and design
- Fairleigh Dickinson University
- Kwantlen Polytechnic University
- Quest University
- Royal Roads University
- Simon Fraser University
- Thompson Rivers University
- Trinity Western University
- University of British Columbia
- University of Victoria
- University Canada West
- University of the Fraser Valley
- University of Northern British Columbia
- Vancouver Island University
- Bishop's University
- Concordia University
- Ecole de Technologie Superieure (ETS)
- Ecole Polytechnique de Montreal
- HEC Montreal
- McGill University
- Universite de Montreal (Udem)
- Universite de Sherbrooke
- Universite du Quebec en Abitimi Tesmiscamingue (UQAT)
- Universite du Quebec en Outaouais (UQO)
- Universite du Quebec a Chicoutimi (UQAC)
- Universite du Quebec a Montreal (UQAM)
- Universite du Quebec a Rimouski (UQAR)
- Universite du Quebec a Trois-Rivieres (UQTR)
- Universite Laval
- Booth University College
- Brandon University
- Canadian Mennonite
- University College of the North
- University of Manitoba
- University of Winnipeg
- University of Saint-Boniface
- Kingswood University
- Crandall University
- Mount Allison University
- St. Stephens University
- St. Thomas University
- University of Fredericton
- University of New Brunswick
- University of Moncton
- Memorial University of NewFoundland
- Acadia University
- Atlantic School of Theology
- cape Breton University
- Dalhousie University
- University of Kings College
- Mount Saint Vincent University
- NSCAD University
- Saint Francis Xavier University
- Saint Marys University
- Universite Sainte-Anne
- Algoma University
- Brock University
- Carleton University
- Dominican University College
- LakeHead University
- Laurentian University
- McMaster University
- Nipissing University
- OCAD University
- Saint Paul University
- Tyndale University College
- Redeemer University College
- Royal Military College of Canada
- Ryerson University
- Trent University
- University of Guelph
- University of Ontario Institude of Technology
- University of Ottawa
- University of Toronto
- University of Waterloo
- University of Western Ontario
- University of Windsor
- Wilfrid Laurier University
- York University
- University of Prince Edward Island
- First Nations University of Canada
- University of Regina
- University of Saskatchewan
Internet connection is required.
Ratings and reviews are highly appreciated.
With this app, you can check out Campus News and the Events calendar to find out what's happening at KU.
Use the Campus Map to find your way around campus, and grab a pic from the Photos section to set as your Android Wallpaper.
Everything you want to know about KU is now at your fingertips.
• Multimedia – Watch KU YouTube videos and look through photos.
• Athletics – Find out the latest sports news and updates.
• Twitter – Stay up to date with news and links.
• Polls – Answer interactive questions to play an active role in the University
• Fight Song – play "Rock Chalk, Jayhawk” at the next game, or out with friends.
• And much more!
• News feeds to see what’s happening around campus
• Calendars for the latest UF events
• Directory of students, staff and faculty on campus
• Campus Map to find your classes
• Track bus routes
• Latest official videos
• Facebook and Twitter feeds
• Emergency information
• Library resources
• Access to ISIS (student information system)
• Access to the e-Learning system
• Make payments on the go
• Keep up to date with UF athletics
• Action Card -- Check account balances and transaction history plus, with the Saved Payment option, make Bama Cash deposits. Saved Payment information for the app can be found online under the MyAccounts link at actcard.ua.edu.
• Laundry View -- campus residents can check the status of their laundry cycle, set alerts, or find available machines in residence halls
• Directory – Find faculty, staff and students, and get in touch instantly or store in your phone’s contacts.
• Maps – Search for buildings by name, pinpoint them on the map and see your relative location, and explore by zooming and panning across a complete campus map.
• Student – Login to request, donate, transfer or check balance for athletic tickets with MyTickets; access your grades and class schedule (including map to building and instructor directory information).
• Learn – Access Blackboard Learn for students and faculty: Faculty can post announcements on the go; Students and faculty can participate in discussions, journals, and blogs from their mobile devices.
• News – Read the latest news and features from the UA News Center.
• Courses – Access class schedules, including times, locations, and instructors; map building locations or contact professors.
• Library – Search library collections with keywords, author name or titles, and determine the availability and location of resources in the University Libraries.
• Get Help – Quickly dial the UA or Tuscaloosa Police Departments, 348-RIDE, the Motorist Assistance Program or the University Operator.
• Events – Browse a wide variety of events by day or by month, including performances, lectures, seminars and more from the UA Events Calendar.
• Athletics – Check the latest news, schedules and scores for all Crimson Tide sports. Roll Tide!
• Crimson Ride – Access bus routes and schedules and track the real-time location of any bus.
• Videos – Watch videos highlighting student life, research, noteworthy lectures and programs, and important campus events.
• Images – View and save photos of UA’s beautiful campus and vibrant student life.
• Alumni - Stay connected with Alabama's National Alumni Association.
• Gameday – Find out what's new for Gameday parking, traffic, and tailgating for each home game.
- Admissions (Application Form download, Offline forms sales centers, Admission Prospectus, Scholarships, Education Loans)
- Programs Offered
- Career Test
- News and Events
- Maps and Directions for Amity Campuses
- About Amity University (Why Amity, Government Recognized, World Class Infrastructure, Reputed Faculty, Research Focus, Ranked Top, 100% Placements, Corporate Interaction)
- Subscribe, Share the app through Email and Face book.
- Amity University on Facebook
- Timetable: Get easy access to your daily class schedule and details on the faculty and location of the class
- Courses and Session plan: See your subjects and session plans
- Attendance: Access your latest attendance status of all subjects
- Exam admit cards and results: Get your exam results with Marks, Grades, SGPA and CGPA. Also fill your exam admit card.
- Suggestion Box: Post your suggestions and complaints and see the status of the suggestions/complaints posted by you
- News and Events: Read the latest on Amity University and Find out what’s going on at Amity
- Live and Recorded videos of Lectures and events: Watch live videos of events and lectures. View recorded lectures at your convenience.
- Faculty: See your Faculty and post messages to them
- Online Journals: Access thousands of online journals
- Fees: See your Fee invoices and the payments made by you
- Directory: Get easy access to online directory of important numbers of Amity University like Administration, Amity clinic, Hospitals, Hostel Warden etc..
- Polls and Quizzes: Participate in opinion Polls and Quizzes.
- Notice Board: Read the latest and important notices for you.
The Mumbai University app has following features
1. "EASY" and "FAST" access to official website
2. Direct access to RESULTS/EVENTS.
3. One click access to all Important Documents.
4. All vital information just a CLICK away.
***In order to give you a free app and keep developing more free apps in the future, we are integrating a search tool to our application. This will add a few access points to your device (hence the permissions) to direct you to the web search service. Please consider using the search to help us keep creating apps. You may delete the search icon, bookmark and homepage easily. Thank you.***
More from developer
• Nerve and Muscle Charts. This comprehensive inventory of the most clinically relevant muscles in the upper and lower extremities can be sorted by root, trunk, cord, peripheral nerve, action, or muscle name.
• Muscle Localizer. Select muscles as weak or strong, and the application provides a list of possible localizations (root, plexus, or nerve), along with distinguishing features about each.
• Nerve Diagrams. Choose any localization (root, trunk, cord, or nerve), and see a diagram of that nerve in the context of the brachial or lumbosacral plexus. Toggle to “Muscle View” and the diagram shows you the muscles supplied by your chosen nerve, and from where their innervations arise.
• Sensory Localizer. Touch a picture of an arm or leg and Nerve Whiz suggests localizations with beautiful graphic representations of the sensory distributions of nerve roots, parts of the plexus, and nerves.
NOTE: Nerve Whiz is intended to be an educational tool only. Nerve distributions vary between patients, and central or multifocal processes can mimic focal peripheral lesions. As such, this application should not be relied upon to make clinical decisions.
Designed by Zach London, MD
Department of Neurology, University of Michigan
This application was funded through the generosity of the Jerry Isler Neuromuscular Fund.
based on the award-winning Plain Language Medical Dictionary widget
designed by Taubman Health Sciences Library, University of Michigan.
• Browse for a medical term and view its non-medical definition.
• Search a prefix such as "cardio" to easily find the word you want.
• Share the term and its definition to anyone you want.
M.D. Stat+ also lets prospective and admitted students view stats and facts about the current UMMS application process; link to relevant Facebook and Twitter accounts and medical student blogs; review how applications are processed at UMMS; and check out academic, demographic and other information about the most recent incoming medical student class to see how they compare.
* Status - Immediate access to University of Michigan Medical School admissions status and next steps
* Tracker and Path to UM - Current stats on and overview of Admissions process from beginning to end
* Connect with Admissions - Links to UMMS social media sites
* Class Profile - Academic, demographic and other information about most recent incoming class
Are you recovering from a concussion? Has your doctor asked you to keep track of your activities and your symptoms as you work through a concussion recovery program?
Wouldn’t it be great to have an easy way to keep track of your progress, and share that information with your healthcare team to make your follow-up appointments more productive?
Get started by entering the date and details of your injury in Return2Play. Then as you progress through the recovery protocol, under the direction of a physician, enter your activities, symptoms & their severity, and your notes along the way. You can even enter appointment dates and take notes right in the app! Email your progress history in chronological order to your physician, trainer or coach.
Return2Play also includes educational material about concussion and the BRAIN recovery protocol.
Return2Play was designed with the patient and healthcare team in mind. Our goal is to create a more efficient clinic appointment that leads to better management of the injury and safe return to play decisions.
Michigan NeuroSport is one of only a handful of comprehensive programs in the country dedicated to the neurological concerns of athletes. Michigan NeuroSport specializes in the treatment and prevention of neurological sports injuries, as well as the management of primary neurological diseases that affect athletic performance. V1.0 of this app is funded by the University of Michigan Health System Fostering Innovation Grants (FIGS.)
Return2Play is part of an overall education effort for coaches, parents, and players about concussion and recovery, coordinated by the Pediatric Trauma Program at C.S. Mott Children’s Hospital.
Mott Tiles is an Andorid app that enables you to browse the tile collection and to search the collection either by the tile location or creator.