Michigan Driving test has over 1000+ Questions.There are 28 Categories from which you can select a Category and practice the test There are 10 set of DMV questions each having 50 Questions. By practicing this test you can PASS the WRITTEN TEST in FIRST ATTEMPT.
All the best.
1) Display result instantly.
2) Covers all topics from the Manual.
3) 180+ signs Questions.
4) Evaluate and Review your test after completion.
5) Work offline (No internet connection needed)
How to use the App
Once you start the application you can follow the below steps.
Test by Topic
1) To write the test in different topics tap on the "Test by Topic" button at the bottom to app to write test in different category
2) Tap on any Topic button and start writing the test
Real Test (Similar to DMV Test)
1) Tap on the "Real Test" button at the bottom of the app to write test similar to real test.
2) We have 10 test each carrying 50 questions. Tap on the button and start writing the test.
CCTools is native IDE for Android devices. It includes C/C++/Lua/GNU Makefile source code editor with syntax highlighting and complete android gcc toolchain for arm/mips/x86 devices. Console applications and native activity applications are supported. To execute Lua scripts, please install LuaJIT from Add-ons (Menu-Add-ons).
Toolchain, support files and examples will downloaded and installed on first start. Required 100MB on the application's storage and 30MB on the internal SD card.
Please send your feedbacks, bugs, installation problems to email: mailto://sashz@pdaXrom.org
gcc toolchain sources: http://tools.android.com/overview/ndk-git
Video how-to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tc8HQWf9K-c
Here you will be able to know some of the important things happened, History events , Insight into Politics , Knowledge about Economy, Geography, Famous Places and Culture.
If you want to buy the source Code contact us on email@example.com
1. 625+ questions that prepare you for any type of GK Quiz and Test.
2. Provide an option for users to practice his/her own answers as your application will present you with a question. User can think of his answer then compare how his answer is different from our answer.
3. Questions have been categories in Section for ease of use.
4. User Can Share Questions on Email, Facebook, SMS etc
SAMPLE QUESTIONS (Application has more tham 625 Questions)
Q. ) There was a sharp class division at Harappa and Mohen-jodaro. This is clear from the
A. Indus seals excavated
B. religious beliefs of the Harappans
C. tools and implements used by the Harappans
D. different types of dwellings excavated
Answer: Option D
Q.) The world famous Ajanta caves are situated in
B. Andhra Pradesh
Answer: Option D
Find out hours of service and what's on the menu up to two weeks in advance, at any of our full-service dining halls: Busey-Evans, Florida Avenue (FAR), Ikenberry Commons, Illinois Street (ISR), Lincoln/Allen (LAR), and Pennsylvania Avenue (PAR). You also can check your meal plan balance and see complete nutritional information right in the app!
See what's being served at our specialty restaurants: Cracked Egg Café, Better Burger, Taste of Asia, La Cocina Mexicana, Field of Greens, Leafy!, Soul Ingredient, Neo-Soul Ingredient, and Oodles. Using UI Dining you can also see the schedule and available items at our A La Carte locations: Busey Beanery, The Caffeinator, 57 North, CHOMPS, and Penn Station.
Use the map to quickly find the dining hall closest to you, so no matter where you are on campus, you can grab a bite on the go.
To find out what is on the menu at your residence hall, or at any other dining hall, UI Dining is the app for you!
Includes patent-pending Media Deck™ technology.
Everything you need to pass the Michigan Secretary of State License Knowledge Exam is here!
Official Michigan SOS Manuals for Driver Permit License, Commercial License and Motorcycle License included.
Practice Test for the Driver Knowledge Exam included. Composed of more than 100 practical questions about the Rules of the Road and Safety Driving.
So Download the app now!
Download the manual you need then start reviewing for your Driver License Written / Computerized Knowledge Exam wherever and whenever you want!
+ Free Drivers Ed
+ Driver License Permit Handbook included
+ Commercial License Handbook included
+ Motorcycle License Handbook included
+ Download once, Review anywhere, anytime you want.
+ More than 100+ questions of Practice Test
+ Delete the downloaded handbook when done to save space
Brought to you by Brilliant Driver!
Oferta Académica brinda información de cada una de las licenciaturas, incluyendo descripción, perfil del aspirante, duración y modalidad de los estudios, requisitos de ingreso, plan de estudios, opciones de titulación, campo y mercado de trabajo, situación laboral de los egresados, entidad académica donde se imparte, servicios a los estudiantes, entre otros aspectos.
La consulta de las carreras puede realizarse por:
- Índice alfabético
- Entidades académicas
- Área del conocimiento
Mission: MIFMA advances farmers markets to create a thriving marketplace for local food and farm products.
Vision: MIFMA places farmers markets at the forefront of the local food movement and works to ensure all residents have access to healthy, locally grown food and that Michigan farmers markets receive policy support.
MIFMA defines a farmers market as a public and recurring assembly of farmers or their representatives selling direct-to-consumer food and products which they have produced themselves. In addition, the market may include a variety of vendors as determined by market management. A farmers market is organized for the purpose of facilitating personal connections that create mutual benefits for local farmers, vendors, shoppers and communities.
Give yourself access to all things CMU when you are on the go: read up-to-date news, learn how to apply, navigate around campus and check the latest Chippewas Athletics scores. You also can grab a campus pic from the photos section to set as your wallpaper and check out the latest videos about Central on YouTube. Everything you need to stay connected with CMU is now at your fingertips.
• News – Get the latest campus news
• Events – Check out what’s happening on campus today or for the coming months
• Athletics – Find out the latest Chippewas sports news, schedules, and scores
• Multimedia – Watch CMU YouTube videos and look through campus photos
• Campus map – Find campus buildings and navigate your way around campus
• Polls – Answer questions to play an active role in the university
• Fight Song – Play the CMU fight song at the next game, or while out with friends
• Weather – Get today’s forecast or check the weather for the weekend’s events
This app's goal is to change that!
We aim to help simplify the process of prepping for, and attending, UM career fairs. Get a leg up in your career fair prep and ease some of that stress with the following features:
- View the most up to date list of companies attending the fairs
- Detailed information on each company accelerates your research
- Ability to search for companies based upon major, work authorization, and position type
- Mark potential employers as favorites
- Find every company's location on the floor plan
- Plan your visit by showing only your favorite companies on the floor plan
- Get tips and advice on your appearance, elevator speech, and general approach
We hope you find this app useful. If you have any problems, questions, or suggestions, feel free to email the support address below.
• Residential Dining Hall occupancy – estimated current seats in use based on transactional data (red = close to capacity, yellow = limited seats, and green = sufficient seats)
• Dining menus for Today and Tomorrow
• Map to all Residential and Retail locations
• Dining Hall contact information
• Ability to provide real time feedback regarding food and service in a specific Dining Hall
• Menu item nutrition information, dietary traits, and ingredients
• A link to purchase of Eli Bucks – a pre-pay dining plan that eliminates the need to carry cash
• A link for 2Go Orders - a sack lunch or a late plate to eat in or take out
• Nerve and Muscle Charts. This comprehensive inventory of the most clinically relevant muscles in the upper and lower extremities can be sorted by root, trunk, cord, peripheral nerve, action, or muscle name.
• Muscle Localizer. Select muscles as weak or strong, and the application provides a list of possible localizations (root, plexus, or nerve), along with distinguishing features about each.
• Nerve Diagrams. Choose any localization (root, trunk, cord, or nerve), and see a diagram of that nerve in the context of the brachial or lumbosacral plexus. Toggle to “Muscle View” and the diagram shows you the muscles supplied by your chosen nerve, and from where their innervations arise.
• Sensory Localizer. Touch a picture of an arm or leg and Nerve Whiz suggests localizations with beautiful graphic representations of the sensory distributions of nerve roots, parts of the plexus, and nerves.
NOTE: Nerve Whiz is intended to be an educational tool only. Nerve distributions vary between patients, and central or multifocal processes can mimic focal peripheral lesions. As such, this application should not be relied upon to make clinical decisions.
Designed by Zach London, MD
Department of Neurology, University of Michigan
This application was funded through the generosity of the Jerry Isler Neuromuscular Fund.
No matter what it is, we promise that it will be cool.
The One Cool Thing app comes to you from the editors of The Michigan Engineer magazine and the University of Michigan College of Engineering -- one of the top ranked engineering colleges in the world. Content in One Cool Thing is not limited to research from Michigan and includes stories from every corner of the world -- anywhere revolutionary technology and innovation lives.
In addition to the main feed, you’ll also have access to other great content:
Posts from LabLog (cool research -- as it happens)
Updates from Visual Adventures (amazing photography from Michigan and beyond)
Stories from The Michigan Engineer magazine
Pics from I <3 A2 (pics in and around one of the coolest cities in the world)
Feed from Some Cool Apps (other great apps we recommend)
Plus, share cool content on social media.
Are you recovering from a concussion? Has your doctor asked you to keep track of your activities and your symptoms as you work through a concussion recovery program?
Wouldn’t it be great to have an easy way to keep track of your progress, and share that information with your healthcare team to make your follow-up appointments more productive?
Get started by entering the date and details of your injury in Return2Play. Then as you progress through the recovery protocol, under the direction of a physician, enter your activities, symptoms & their severity, and your notes along the way. You can even enter appointment dates and take notes right in the app! Email your progress history in chronological order to your physician, trainer or coach.
Return2Play also includes educational material about concussion and the BRAIN recovery protocol.
Return2Play was designed with the patient and healthcare team in mind. Our goal is to create a more efficient clinic appointment that leads to better management of the injury and safe return to play decisions.
Michigan NeuroSport is one of only a handful of comprehensive programs in the country dedicated to the neurological concerns of athletes. Michigan NeuroSport specializes in the treatment and prevention of neurological sports injuries, as well as the management of primary neurological diseases that affect athletic performance. V1.0 of this app is funded by the University of Michigan Health System Fostering Innovation Grants (FIGS.)
Return2Play is part of an overall education effort for coaches, parents, and players about concussion and recovery, coordinated by the Pediatric Trauma Program at C.S. Mott Children’s Hospital.
based on the award-winning Plain Language Medical Dictionary widget
designed by Taubman Health Sciences Library, University of Michigan.
• Browse for a medical term and view its non-medical definition.
• Search a prefix such as "cardio" to easily find the word you want.
• Share the term and its definition to anyone you want.
Written by respected University of Michigan ophthalmologist Jonathan D. Trobe, MD, the text contains hyperlinks to supplemental images, narrated animations, and videos that illustrate the clinical and teaching points. A picture-based multiple-choice quiz allows users to assess their knowledge.
With 134 eye conditions, 410 images, more than 40 narrated animations and patient videos, 6 screening examination videos and an eye anatomy review section, this pocket resource can be your go-to source for eye information!
A quiz of multiple-choice questions allows users to test themselves on their knowledge of eye conditions and their management. The quiz can also be used by instructors to assess the proficiency of their trainees.
The web product by the same name, on which this app is based, has become the favored worldwide resource in this field.
• Learn about an eye condition through concise bulleted text that addresses What is it? How does it appear? What else looks like it? What to do? and What will happen?
• View supplemental images with highlighting arrows, narrated animations, and videos
• Develop a differential diagnosis using the links to candidate conditions
• Find out what happens if you correctly or incorrectly diagnose or manage a condition
• Discover the structures of the eye and visual pathway through pop-up cross sectional drawings and ophthalmoscopic images
• Watch videos to learn how to conduct the common screening eye exams and interpret what you find
• Search title and text to find a feature of interest to you
• Favorite a condition to get back to it easily
• Test your proficiency by answering multiple-choice questions
Mott Tiles is an Andorid app that enables you to browse the tile collection and to search the collection either by the tile location or creator.