- View your syllabus and grades
- Add and reply to discussions threads
- View, edit, and save drafts
- Access information posted by your instructor
- Receive real time alerts when your instructor or teammates make posts
- Access your class roster and learning teams
- Access university workshops
What's New in this Version
- Enhanced support for learning team discussions and assignments
- Other bug fixes
Keeping in touch with Memphis is now easier and more enjoyable than ever before.
With this app, you can check out Campus News and the Events calendar to find out what's happening at the University of Memphis.
Use the Campus Map to find your way around campus, and grab a pic from the Photos section to set as your iPhone Wallpaper.
Everything you want to know about Memphis is now at your fingertips.
Multimedia - Watch Memphis YouTube videos and look through photos.
Twitter - Stay up to date with news and links.
Admissions - Find your admissions counselor and submit a request for more information.
Fight Song - play the school song at the next game, or out with friends.
Campus Access - check your grades, schedules, and view other important information.
And much more!
The University of Memphis: Dreamers. Thinkers. Doers.
PDF materials will be automatically organised into separate directories by module within the 'Download' folder - particularly useful on a tablet device to aid study while travelling/commuting. Clicking on a download link a second time will open the previously downloaded file rather than download a duplicate copy, reducing mobile data usage.
A student login for the Open University website is required!!!
PLEASE NOTE: This application is NOT endorsed or supported by The Open University in any way. I am a student studying with The Open University and created this application as a personal project.
Your log-in information is used only for the purpose of logging into the Open University site. All of your details are totally removed from the application on logging out.
Please leave feedback if you find my application useful or have suggestions for new features!
It's a one stop shop for perspective students to research the universities and colleges that they are interested in their respective state and/or province along with other regions of the country. All the information is kept live and up to date all the time.
Please download this app to have universities information at your fingertips. We really appreciate your feedback and suggestions. Please take a minute to review the app to help improve it. Thank You.
Tags: Universities,University,US Universities, USA Universities, Canada Universities,Canadian Universities, US Top Universities,Canada Top Universities,US and Canada Universities, US & Canada Universities,US & Canadian Universities,US and Canadian Universities.
• eMaps of Berwick, Caulfield, Clayton, Gippsland, Parkville and Peninsula campuses with layers of points of interest including libraries, banks, eateries, faculty offices, lecture theatres and parking locations
• Staff Directory
• Monash News
• Events guide that lists all upcoming activities on all Australian campuses
• Searchable unit entries from the official University Handbook for all undergraduate and postgraduate offerings
• Shuttle Bus Timetables
Many more features are planned for future releases, so stay tuned.
Monash University was established in Melbourne, Australia in 1958. It is one of Australia’s top-ranked research-intensive universities.
Monash is a youthful organisation; enthusiastic, optimistic and accessible. We believe outstanding education and research can change the world for the better.
Monash is Australia’s most international university and considers every student to be a global citizen. It has campuses and centres in Johannesburg, Mumbai, Kuala Lumpur and Prato, as well as its six campuses in Melbourne and the local region.
Monash specialises in offering powerful double degrees. Study is also available online, part-time and via alternative pathways.
Our researchers make highly significant contributions that bring real and positive changes to the lives of people all over the world.
Monash University has approximately 62,000 student enrolments and more than 7,000 staff.
The Ashford Mobile app is free to any Ashford University student or faculty enrolled in an online degree program. You'll love all of the things you'll be able to do now from your Android device.
- Connect to your courses in the online learning environment
- Read discussion board threads and reply to your classmates’ posts
- View your weekly and final grades and Instructor Feedback
- View and add a photo to your Ashford digital Student ID
- Find contact info for key university support staff (Admissions, Student, and Financial Services)
- View past grades and details for future courses
- Access the Ashford Library and Writing Center
- Receive up-to-the-minute news and events
- Easily identify posts made by you and your instructor(s)
- View your Financial Ledger Card
If you are not enrolled as a student at AU, please visit www.ashford.edu to learn more about online degree programs.
With Virt U, your Android phone is a classroom in your pocket.
Watch open lectures from leading universities such as MIT, Harvard, Berkeley, and Stanford right on your phone. Choose from hundreds of actual undergraduate and graduate lectures available in all subjects and all levels of specialization.
Of course, education isn't just about watching lectures. Virt U is a community of on-line learners, including people you know. Through Facebook Connect, see what lectures your friends have been watching. Post your questions and reflections to the VirtU forum from your phone. With Virt U, it's like having an entire campus follow you wherever you go.
• Hundreds of video lectures cataloged and searchable, eventually providing personal recommendations based on your preferences.
• Lectures are viewable offline for use while on the road and away from a wireless connection.
• New courses and lectures will be added regularly from the world's top educators.
• Interact with your Facebook friends through Facebook Connect, automatically importing friends who have also downloaded the app.
• Post your favorite lectures to your Facebook feed so others know what you're watching.
• Ask and answer questions on discussion forums.
• See how others rated a lecture to determine what you want to watch.
PLEASE NOTE: If you decide to uninstall the app, be sure to delete each video from your playlist or select "Uninstall" off the splash screen menu. This will clear the videos from your SD Card.
The application provides access to relevant information about the University of Valencia and includes the following services:
Access to the corporate directory of the University, which includes the contact information about the centers and services of the University, as well as searching the staff directory.
Geographical location of University buildings on all campuses.
Information on Degree and Master Studies.
Access to the news website of the University.
Access to the University TV and Radio channels from the mobile.
Receiving messages from the University integrated with the device notification system.
Area for students, including:
Information about the subjects enrolled (teaching guide, teachers, classroom location).
The class timetable.
The application is available in three languages: Valencian, Spanish and English.
For any suggestions or queries about the tool send an email message to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Admissions (Application Form download, Offline forms sales centers, Admission Prospectus, Scholarships, Education Loans)
- Programs Offered
- Career Test
- News and Events
- Maps and Directions for Amity Campuses
- About Amity University (Why Amity, Government Recognized, World Class Infrastructure, Reputed Faculty, Research Focus, Ranked Top, 100% Placements, Corporate Interaction)
- Subscribe, Share the app through Email and Face book.
- Amity University on Facebook
- Timetable: Get easy access to your daily class schedule and details on the faculty and location of the class
- Courses and Session plan: See your subjects and session plans
- Attendance: Access your latest attendance status of all subjects
- Exam admit cards and results: Get your exam results with Marks, Grades, SGPA and CGPA. Also fill your exam admit card.
- Suggestion Box: Post your suggestions and complaints and see the status of the suggestions/complaints posted by you
- News and Events: Read the latest on Amity University and Find out what’s going on at Amity
- Live and Recorded videos of Lectures and events: Watch live videos of events and lectures. View recorded lectures at your convenience.
- Faculty: See your Faculty and post messages to them
- Online Journals: Access thousands of online journals
- Fees: See your Fee invoices and the payments made by you
- Directory: Get easy access to online directory of important numbers of Amity University like Administration, Amity clinic, Hospitals, Hostel Warden etc..
- Polls and Quizzes: Participate in opinion Polls and Quizzes.
- Notice Board: Read the latest and important notices for you.
List of universities includes:
- Athabasca University
- Grant MacEwan University
- Mount Royal University
- University of Alberta
- University of Calgary
- University of Lethbridge
- Capilano University
- Emily Carr University of art and design
- Fairleigh Dickinson University
- Kwantlen Polytechnic University
- Quest University
- Royal Roads University
- Simon Fraser University
- Thompson Rivers University
- Trinity Western University
- University of British Columbia
- University of Victoria
- University Canada West
- University of the Fraser Valley
- University of Northern British Columbia
- Vancouver Island University
- Bishop's University
- Concordia University
- Ecole de Technologie Superieure (ETS)
- Ecole Polytechnique de Montreal
- HEC Montreal
- McGill University
- Universite de Montreal (Udem)
- Universite de Sherbrooke
- Universite du Quebec en Abitimi Tesmiscamingue (UQAT)
- Universite du Quebec en Outaouais (UQO)
- Universite du Quebec a Chicoutimi (UQAC)
- Universite du Quebec a Montreal (UQAM)
- Universite du Quebec a Rimouski (UQAR)
- Universite du Quebec a Trois-Rivieres (UQTR)
- Universite Laval
- Booth University College
- Brandon University
- Canadian Mennonite
- University College of the North
- University of Manitoba
- University of Winnipeg
- University of Saint-Boniface
- Kingswood University
- Crandall University
- Mount Allison University
- St. Stephens University
- St. Thomas University
- University of Fredericton
- University of New Brunswick
- University of Moncton
- Memorial University of NewFoundland
- Acadia University
- Atlantic School of Theology
- cape Breton University
- Dalhousie University
- University of Kings College
- Mount Saint Vincent University
- NSCAD University
- Saint Francis Xavier University
- Saint Marys University
- Universite Sainte-Anne
- Algoma University
- Brock University
- Carleton University
- Dominican University College
- LakeHead University
- Laurentian University
- McMaster University
- Nipissing University
- OCAD University
- Saint Paul University
- Tyndale University College
- Redeemer University College
- Royal Military College of Canada
- Ryerson University
- Trent University
- University of Guelph
- University of Ontario Institude of Technology
- University of Ottawa
- University of Toronto
- University of Waterloo
- University of Western Ontario
- University of Windsor
- Wilfrid Laurier University
- York University
- University of Prince Edward Island
- First Nations University of Canada
- University of Regina
- University of Saskatchewan
Internet connection is required.
Ratings and reviews are highly appreciated.
-Manage your Library Account direct from your device
-Subscribe to a wide range of University and NUSU news channels
-Searchable Campus Map
-View your personal timetable
-Find the nearest available PC on campus
-Check your print credits
-Contact your staff
*** Detailed features list ***
* News Subscriptions/Notifications - Fully customise what news you receive from the University news channels. Topics include NUSU events, Sports, Careers and University News.
* Timetable -
All activities allow you to tap through to the campus map to show you where the activity occurs (only for currently compatible locations on campus)
Get your personal timetable and search for other modules or programme of study timetables
Get your personal timetable or search for modules, programmes of study or student timetables
* Find a PC - See the very latest PC cluster information in list or map form.
Sort PC cluster list by those nearest to your current location.
The list and map shows:
i) The number of PC's available at a cluster
ii) A simple traffic light system to show you its availability; red meaning currently booked or closed, amber meaning the cluster is going to be booked or close soon and green meaning the cluster has free PC's and is not booked, nor closing soon.
iii) Tap through links to a detailed explanation of a location's availability for the day including when a location closes or re-opens, what/when/how long the next booked activity is, what/when/how long any current booked activities are and how many PC's are available.
* Check print credit balance - one tap functionality to check your current print credit balance
Search buildings on campus to locate the nearest entrance, accessible entrance or food & drink venue.
Manage your library account direct from your app. See what items are ready to pick up, due back and overdue. You can also renew items too!
Search the Library Catalogue and Library Subject Guides
* Staff contacts - Simple, quick and easy search of staff members contact details, directly ring or email a staff member from the search results, save a staff member's phone number directly to your device's contacts list.
* Other University Apps - A list of other useful Android apps offered by the university, this will be updated as and when new apps are released.
* Feedback - What do you think of the app? Please use the feedback section of the app to send us any comments
* Scaled interface allowing a consistent experience on your phone and tablet
This app's goal is to change that!
We aim to help simplify the process of prepping for, and attending, UM career fairs. Get a leg up in your career fair prep and ease some of that stress with the following features:
- View the most up to date list of companies attending the fairs
- Detailed information on each company accelerates your research
- Ability to search for companies based upon major, work authorization, and position type
- Mark potential employers as favorites
- Find every company's location on the floor plan
- Plan your visit by showing only your favorite companies on the floor plan
- Get tips and advice on your appearance, elevator speech, and general approach
We hope you find this app useful. If you have any problems, questions, or suggestions, feel free to email the support address below.
- Courseworks push notifications
- SSOL data
- UNI look-up
- Shuttle times / locations
- Local MTA data
• Nerve and Muscle Charts. This comprehensive inventory of the most clinically relevant muscles in the upper and lower extremities can be sorted by root, trunk, cord, peripheral nerve, action, or muscle name.
• Muscle Localizer. Select muscles as weak or strong, and the application provides a list of possible localizations (root, plexus, or nerve), along with distinguishing features about each.
• Nerve Diagrams. Choose any localization (root, trunk, cord, or nerve), and see a diagram of that nerve in the context of the brachial or lumbosacral plexus. Toggle to “Muscle View” and the diagram shows you the muscles supplied by your chosen nerve, and from where their innervations arise.
• Sensory Localizer. Touch a picture of an arm or leg and Nerve Whiz suggests localizations with beautiful graphic representations of the sensory distributions of nerve roots, parts of the plexus, and nerves.
NOTE: Nerve Whiz is intended to be an educational tool only. Nerve distributions vary between patients, and central or multifocal processes can mimic focal peripheral lesions. As such, this application should not be relied upon to make clinical decisions.
Designed by Zach London, MD
Department of Neurology, University of Michigan
This application was funded through the generosity of the Jerry Isler Neuromuscular Fund.
No matter what it is, we promise that it will be cool.
The One Cool Thing app comes to you from the editors of The Michigan Engineer magazine and the University of Michigan College of Engineering -- one of the top ranked engineering colleges in the world. Content in One Cool Thing is not limited to research from Michigan and includes stories from every corner of the world -- anywhere revolutionary technology and innovation lives.
In addition to the main feed, you’ll also have access to other great content:
Posts from LabLog (cool research -- as it happens)
Updates from Visual Adventures (amazing photography from Michigan and beyond)
Stories from The Michigan Engineer magazine
Pics from I <3 A2 (pics in and around one of the coolest cities in the world)
Feed from Some Cool Apps (other great apps we recommend)
Plus, share cool content on social media.
Are you recovering from a concussion? Has your doctor asked you to keep track of your activities and your symptoms as you work through a concussion recovery program?
Wouldn’t it be great to have an easy way to keep track of your progress, and share that information with your healthcare team to make your follow-up appointments more productive?
Get started by entering the date and details of your injury in Return2Play. Then as you progress through the recovery protocol, under the direction of a physician, enter your activities, symptoms & their severity, and your notes along the way. You can even enter appointment dates and take notes right in the app! Email your progress history in chronological order to your physician, trainer or coach.
Return2Play also includes educational material about concussion and the BRAIN recovery protocol.
Return2Play was designed with the patient and healthcare team in mind. Our goal is to create a more efficient clinic appointment that leads to better management of the injury and safe return to play decisions.
Michigan NeuroSport is one of only a handful of comprehensive programs in the country dedicated to the neurological concerns of athletes. Michigan NeuroSport specializes in the treatment and prevention of neurological sports injuries, as well as the management of primary neurological diseases that affect athletic performance. V1.0 of this app is funded by the University of Michigan Health System Fostering Innovation Grants (FIGS.)
Return2Play is part of an overall education effort for coaches, parents, and players about concussion and recovery, coordinated by the Pediatric Trauma Program at C.S. Mott Children’s Hospital.
Mott Tiles is an Andorid app that enables you to browse the tile collection and to search the collection either by the tile location or creator.
based on the award-winning Plain Language Medical Dictionary widget
designed by Taubman Health Sciences Library, University of Michigan.
• Browse for a medical term and view its non-medical definition.
• Search a prefix such as "cardio" to easily find the word you want.
• Share the term and its definition to anyone you want.
M.D. Stat+ also lets prospective and admitted students view stats and facts about the current UMMS application process; link to relevant Facebook and Twitter accounts and medical student blogs; review how applications are processed at UMMS; and check out academic, demographic and other information about the most recent incoming medical student class to see how they compare.
* Status - Immediate access to University of Michigan Medical School admissions status and next steps
* Tracker and Path to UM - Current stats on and overview of Admissions process from beginning to end
* Connect with Admissions - Links to UMMS social media sites
* Class Profile - Academic, demographic and other information about most recent incoming class