Should be better The app is mostly just a shell for their mobile website. It's helpful having all the links in one place but it would be nice to have more extensive functionality within the app.
Glitchy Bus Tracker App works great, but the tracker is often unreliable. Not sure if it's only the IOL bus, but I'll wake up for class at the Cottages, see that the bus is 8 mins away, walk downstairs, and it's already at Now Arriving. Class missed. Also, I'll stand waiting for it at Kings around 6 (its last run) and it'll go from being 1 minute away to No Prediction Available, making me have to go to another stop and take The Cottages Connector. Fix the GPS tracking on the IOL Connector please.
Useful but glitchy Useful, if you know how to use it. Tends to be a bit glitchy, closing down when you tap it while something is loading. I wish the dining hall menus and bus schedules were actually integrated into the app, instead of opening in my browser.
Glitchy! Won't let me use the live bustracker, or any other part of the app, please fix!
Not working Transit isn't working, keeps giving error
App Ever since I updated this app with the new UNH logo icon.. the transit bus stop times are not accurate as it was before I updated... and sometimes it has no prediction times at all. I use this app at least twice daily. I work on Main street so I rely on this to catch the bus. It is more difficult to use, and not as convenient as advertised. Please fix this problem... And then I can give it a decent rating.
- Added "Change Campus" and "Customize Dashboard" functionality
- New Dashboard configuration based on user's choice of role and campus
- Updated user interface including icons and color scheme
- Added campus specific "News", "Events" and "Health and Safety"
- Added campus specific logo banner to Dashboard footer
- Redesign of "Photos," "Videos," and "Virtual Tour" modules
- Added campus homepage links to "Connect" folder
- Updated "Webcat Link" module