LFO To Go allows users to interact with their LinguaFolio Online accounts. With LFO To Go, you can:
- NEW FEATURE: Upload your evidence with the new Reflection based entry process, where you start with the evidence and then select the Can-Do statements that it represents.
- NEW FEATURE: Now supports custom Can-Do Clusters.
- Take videos right from your mobile device and upload them directly to LinguaFolio Online
- Take pictures and upload them as evidence
- Record audio right from your mobile device and upload it as evidence
- Upload new text evidence
- View and edit Can-Do statements
- View, upload, and delete evidence (swipe left to delete)
- Select your languages
- User must already have a student LinguaFolio Online account at one of the websites below (Does not support teacher accounts)
- Android 4.0.3 or higher
The University of Oregon Center for Applied Second Language Studies (CASLS) developed this Android mobile application to be used with a smartphone or tablet.