The goal: to create a positive visitor experience making it easy for visitors to plan, book travel, and navigate the Virginia Tech Campus.
Features of the Visit Virginia Tech mobile campus guide include:
- Location-aware navigation
- Directions to campus and directions for getting around campus
- Area Hotels and Dining Directory
- What to See, Know, Do and where to Park
- Admissions Tour and Information Session Schedules
- College Contacts and Information Session Info
- Campus Building Directory
- Self-Guided Campus Tour
- Virginia Tech Wallpaper
- Campus Photos and Building History
- Turn-by-turn Directions
- Area attractions and information about the New River Valley region
Tidewater Community College
Virginia Beach Campus
VCU Mobile gives you access to the latest information about Virginia Commonwealth University wherever you are. Search the VCU directory, campus maps, course catalog and more.
Find and bookmark courses, from the VCU Course Catalog. Tap to map the location or contact the professor. View the number of seats still available in a course.
Look up VCU students, faculty and staff, store contacts with a few taps, and use the e-mail or phone capabilities of your device to connect.
Search for buildings (and parking lots) on campus, and use GPS to find your location.
Read the latest news from various VCU departments.
Access VCU Emergency phone number including Fire, Police and Escort Service.
Search the VCU Library catalog by Title, Author and/or keywords.
Read the latest news, view the upcoming schedule or see who won last night’s game for each of VCU’s athletic teams.
Access your Blackboard courses and organizations.
9. Alumni - Connect with your alumni association for information about member benefits, events, volunteer opportunities and more.
10. Give Now - Make a gift to support any school or unit at VCU. Your generosity makes a difference.
11. Images - Check out cool pictures!
12. Dining - Get menus, Meal Exchange options, hours of operation and more for your favorite VCU Dining Services locations.
13. Training - Sign up for non-credit classes ranging from Information Technology to Human Resources.
14. RamRide - Get around campus more easily
15. Sites - Helpful sites to use
16. Schedule - Access student course schedules
17. Events - Find out what's going on around campus
18. RamSafe - Schedule pick up and drop-offs around campus
19. Videos - Access helpful videos