Huntloc is an application which provides a complete overview of the hunt. Huntloc helps to share and manage hunting process information (trails, points of interest etc.). At the same time Huntloc provides a graphical view of hunter and dog positions and direction of movment in real time.
Easy to manage hunt:
- start a new hunt (generates code to share)
- join in, in progress hunt with shared code
- manage hunter's roles and other administrative data (name, phone number, role in hunt)
- save and share points of interests (feeding place, salt, hunting stand, camera, shot, meeting point, car, etc.)
- connect to hunting cameras in the area (live pictures in app)
- specify data transmition and receiving interval
Exact location of the participants:
- track hunt participants locations including yourself and dogs
- view hunt participants list with additional information (hunters, dogs, roles, name, and distance from self)
Quick and easy exchange of information between participants:
- speed dial phone calls to hunting participants
- quick text messaging between hunt participants
- share and see action based markers (shots, game animals, car, meeting points)
- Google Maps based view: hybrid, a satellite map, 3D view
- compass view
- map actions (quick zoom, measuring distances, navigation)
Track and guide your dog through tracker:
- manage dog tracker(s)
- track the dog's movements
- calls to the dogs tracker, give orders and listen his activities
NB! This is only available for the user who owns the tracker.
On web portal:
- generate Web Portal login authentication token. Portal provides access to event history enabling user to review past events and draw his own maps.
Huntloc is available in languages:
English, Russian, German, Spanish, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Estonian, Polish, French, Hungarian, Slovenian, Swedish, Portugese and Finnish.
Requirements for a device:
- GPS positioning
- Mobile Internet connection (at least GPRS)
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- improved application stability
- UI redesign
Trial version for 30 days. After 30 days only some of the programs work like seeing other hunters, communication possibility, basic maps etc.