Kashat is Egypt’s first Nano lending mobile app offering small loans, that start from 100 EGP up to 1500 EGP with a repayment plan up 17 weeks. Once approved, you can withdraw your loan through any AMAN store.
Kashat Service and Admin fees:
- The annual percentage rate (APR) charged for borrowing from Kashat is 16% - 28% of the loan amount. The APR is expressed as a percentage that represents the actual cost of funds over the term of a loan.
- Kashat deducts a flat 8 EGP in the form of processing fees from total limit amount at the time of disbursing the loan.
- Kashat charges a late fee of 3 EGP/week with a maximum cumulative late fee of 24 EGP over 8 weeks for all loan amounts.
-Depending on the loan amount for which you are eligible, you have the option to choose repayment terms for up to 17 weeks. Customers have the option to select a term as short as 8 weeks
- Provide a few details to create your account
- Quick loan application processing and approval
- Secure, private and reliable way to get loans when you need them the most.
- Flexibility to choose an amount required from the limit assigned to you
- The app uses highly reliable data security and encryption measures to ensure that the - data you share with us is secure and safe.
- Zero collateral, no personal guarantees and minimum documentation
What do you need to create an account on Kashat?
- You must be above 18 years old.
- You must be an Egyptian citizen.
- Your national ID must be valid.
- Set your pin code to access the app
How can you apply for a loan?
- Download the application
- Accept Kashat app permissions
- Scan your National ID
- Create an account
- Answer few questions.
- App will calculate and assign a limit for you.
- Accept the limit and withdraw the amount within minutes.
How can you withdraw your money?
After limit approval, Kashat will generate a voucher which you can cash out from any Aman store.
How much can you borrow from Kashat?
You can starting borrowing from 100 EGP - 1500 EGP, Kashat starts out with small loan amounts and every time you repay on time your credit score increases, giving you a chance to borrow a higher amount the next time you apply for a loan.
To know more about increasing your credit score, visit the financial tips section in Kashat App
When should you repay your loan?
Customers to pay back in two equal monthly installments (EMI) over the 61 days tenure of the loan, or have an option to pay the loan earlier through our special offers at a discounted APR and no additional fees or charges, or pay back after 17 weeks with late fee payment with a maximum cumulative late fee of 24 EGP
Pay less when you use Kashat special offers. Kashat offers can help you:
- Increase your loan limits.
- Pay less administrative and service fees.
- Increase your chances of getting a better credit score.
To know more about our offers, visit the offers section in our app.
How can you repay your loan?
Through Kashat app a repayment voucher will be generated which you will take it to any Aman store to repay your loan.
Privacy and permissions:
When you download Kashat, you will be required to scan your National ID in order to verify your identity, as well as grant some access requests to your smart phone, such as camera, contacts, location and others.
We encrypt your data to ensure the highest standards of privacy and security
Your privacy is very important to us; your personal information will never be shared without your permission.
We're always pleased to hear from you!
If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please feel free to e-mail our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org also you can find us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/Kashateg
or call our customer service line on 15022